Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tribe Gaming: Gaming Community LF Casual &...

Creator: carbonmonoxide October 29, 2011 12:28pm
1 2
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
carbonmonoxide's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 12:28pm | Report
Tribe Gaming

About Us:

Tribe (http://www.tribegaming.com/) is an eleven-year-old gaming community that has been involved in a long list of games including Diablo II, Warcraft III (Defense of the Ancients mod in particular), Team Fortress 2, Warhammer Online, Hellgate: London, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, COD4, and many others. We currently have active chapters in World of Warcraft, Rift, and League of Legends, as well as a prospective chapter forming for Guild Wars 2. We are looking to expand our player-base in LoL with the goal of forming competitive teams. Our community can readily support this. Our competitive team, Team Tribe Gaming (TTG), has had tournament success in the past and ended season 1 with a Gold Rating (Top 3%).

About Our Culture and Community:

Tribe focuses on bringing together active, competent players that are also good, success-driven people. We are a "serious fun" group of people that enjoy playing hard and overcoming challenges, and then kicking back, joking around, and enjoying each other's company. A healthy sense of humor is a must. Most of us are in our mid 20's, but we do have some outliers on each side.

We enjoy learning together, and improving as a group. It is a central part of our community culture. However, we don't waste our time on those that continue to be lazy or stupid. So if you are new to gaming or are an experienced player, that's okay as long as you are willing to put in effort to improve your skill and teamwork.

Tribe is a very active and mature gaming community. As mentioned before, we currently have active chapters in World of Warcraft, Rift, and League of Legends, as well as a prospective chapter forming for Guild Wars 2. Our focus is on the community over any specific game, so our forums receive dozens of posts daily as our members get to know each other. While our LoL chapter primarily plays LoL, we enjoy playing other games for fun and mixing with other people in Tribe. We have events in various games for the entire community, welcoming members from all chapters to have fun and play games together. Many of our members have been with us for several years, some even moving from game to game together. Many of us are on a first name basis. We even have a yearly gathering of members where any and all members are welcome to come visit, relax, and get to know each other. We are an open and accepting community, and are always looking for more good people to come and be a part.

About Our Goals in LoL:

We are currently focused on expanding our LoL chapter. Our guild plays on the US servers. We have been pulling in many new members recently. We are currently seeking members to complement our current core of players and become an active part of our community. Additionally, we are looking for people who are interested in forming teams within our community to play anywhere from the casual to competitive level. We require that members of our LoL chapter read and abide by the Tribe Code of Conduct, have a working mic/headset with Ventrilo, and actively work to improve their skill and team work.

To emphasize our recruitment goals, here are the types of players we are looking for:

-Competitive level players who could be a part of teams within our community
-Experienced and talented players that are willing to help other members of the community grow and improve
-New players willing to consciously analyze their play, accept criticism, and grow with us
-In addition, more casual players just looking for a good group to enjoy LoL and trying to make themselves better

Interested?
Register for our forums and fill out an application!
Application Guide: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?t=17095

In game contacts (by summoner names):

Chapter Leadership (by summoner name):

Chapter Leader: carbonmonoxide
Chapter Guide: theicebreaker
TTG Captain: Guibo
Infraynor
<Member>
Infraynor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 12:47pm | Report
If it's EUW then i'm up for this. :D
IGN: Miltoniuz (Hit me up if it's EUW on there or on here)
LVL: 30
ELO: N/A Looking for a team.
Sigs made by me.

Please +Rep me.
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 12:55pm | Report
"Our guild plays on the US servers"

Sorry dude! Good luck in your search!
Infraynor
<Member>
Infraynor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 2:27pm | Report
Ah, didn't read enough. Every clan is on the ****ing US :/ would make a char but i hate the people on NA everyone's *******s.
Sigs made by me.

Please +Rep me.
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2011 1:36pm | Report
Bump...

I would defend the quality of the US players and attitudes, but to be honest, you're kinda right. That is why being part of Tribe is so great! We have a community with many members to play with. Saves people a lot of time that would have been spent with mean, irritating, rager, feeder pugs.
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2011 10:03am | Report
bump
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 8:32am | Report
Added an application guide to help people better understand what they should do... hope to see your app soon!
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Hey guys! We are still actively looking for new members. Competitive applicants are also still being accepted as we continue forming TTG.
Fish09
<Member>
Fish09's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2011 1:29pm | Report
Hey I'm really interested and I applied. PM me if I need to do anything else and my LoL gametag is Fish09 so add me in-game
carbonmonoxide
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 5:47am | Report
Thanks for the app fish. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Recruitment is back up and running.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide