Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: Vynertje May 14, 2015 6:56am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:03pm | Report
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:05pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Thats nice still does not give any credit to eu s1 worlds was a joke.

Doesn't it give any credit to EU then either that we had a finalist in OGN (CLG.EU in Season 2, where also the back-then unstoppable WE played, together with Azubu Frost), two semifinalists in S2 worlds, one semifinalist in S3, an overall convincing win in S4 Battle of the Atlantic if you discount the challenger team that replaced Lemondogs and two very impressive victories over Korean teams (a clean sweep on NWS by Alliance and a very convincing BO1 win by Fnatic on SSB) in an otherwise very unlucky and disappointing S4 worlds? Fnatic losing to SKT because of a bug and taking them to a very close 5 game series later on in the tournament?

O right sorry, that one quarterfinal game you managed to take off of a korean team for the first time ever in Season 4 was really impressive. We should forever remember that moment as it was the only moment NA actually achieved something meaningful internationally. Yeah, just keep buying our mid lane talent and perhaps you'll once get to the semifinals at worlds. If you get a lucky draw that is, of course.

utopus wrote:
Mods should rename this thread to NA / EU TRASH TALK THREAD roflmao

Wouldn't mind something to keep these sweet, sweet tears on flowing.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:20pm | Report
Let's get back to discussing the EU LCS now, shall we? If you want a thread for the NA LCS, feel free to make it. If no one does, I'll probably do so myself soonTM (like I did last split for both regions).

Any more comments about EU vs NA will be removed. Don't bother.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:36pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
Let's get back to discussing the EU LCS now, shall we? If you want a thread for the NA LCS, feel free to make it. If no one does, I'll probably do so myself soonTM (like I did last split for both regions).

Any more comments about EU vs NA will be removed. Don't bother.

And now the thread descends into some guy thinking a team with 4 players that aren't even top-3 in their respective role and one arrogant but god-tier player can get first place, some MLP fanboys and an oldschool CLG.EU fanboy who doesn't want to admit that time has moved on. Good night world :^)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:44pm | Report
There are the possibilities to:

a) Ignore comments you don't like
b) Stop contributing to the thread
c) Make quality posts yourself

instead of starting a endless argument war on meaningless topic like which continent played the video game better 3 years ago.
Who cares, people have their own opinions and it's not anyone's place to spoon feed them your own opinion.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:51pm | Report
I would like to ask, where did you set up your graph? I'm trying to make an NA thread. :P
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 5:54pm | Report
1. Fnatic just because ReignOver is the cutest piece of **** in league history 8)

#qualitypredictions
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 2:11am | Report
I would like to ask, where did you set up your graph? I'm trying to make an NA thread. :P

Graph? You mean the roster change overview?

I just made it in MS word.

XeresAce wrote:
1. Fnatic just because ReignOver is the cutest piece of **** in league history 8)

#qualitypredictions

Wait what? Reignover cuter than Huni? You infidel!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 2:28am | Report
Same difference, whatever. :P
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
RazeMage
<Member>
RazeMage's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2015 7:03am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Wait what? Reignover cuter than Huni? You infidel!

Wtf, the cutest one is obviously reignover, though he left, so it's febiven (in history, cyanide though)(seriously though, how the hell does fnatic always hires the cutest ones)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide