Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: Vynertje May 14, 2015 6:56am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 9:54am | Report
FNC vs UoL will be the first game, what do you expect? I think UoL will win because UoL always by now beat Fnatic in the first game and UoL had no roster swaps.

Also, again, who knows what UoL is gonna pull out? List of champs the players played lately:

Vizicsacsi: Nocturne, Gnar, Garen, Tryndamere, Irelia, Renekton, Hecarim, Maokai, Swain, Wukong, Skarner, Fizz, Shyvana, Poppy, Trundle, Yorick

Kikis: Sejuani, Nocturne, Rek'Sai, Evelynn, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Shaco, Gnar, Xin Zhao, Udyr, Gragas, Trundle, Kha'Zix, Master Yi, Vi, Amumu, Elise

Power of Evil: Cassiopeia, Kog'Maw, Syndra, Lux, Ziggs, Orianna, LeBlanc, Azir, Varus, Xerath, Diana, Ahri, Kassadin

Vardags: Ashe, Ezreal, Tristana, Lucian, Kalista, Twitch, Jinx (he doesn't really play that much on his account)

Hylissang: Thresh, Morgana, Bard, Leona, Annie, Nami (we also know his Braum)

That potential champion pools are huge and if a team knows when to use which champ, it must be UoL.^^ I was really impressed by both Vizicsacsi's and Kikis's Nocturne, lets see if we will see him. He worked out really well. Vizicsacsi has a near 70% winrate with lane Nocturne (all his jungle Nocturne were losses).
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Fnatic as a team has no weaknesses right now, every lane is amongst the top-3 in their respective role with a solid jungler to back them up. Besides that, I still consider UOL's second place an all-time high (not necessarily a lucky hit, but they ended 5th in the split itself which shows their consistency) and I doubt they'll be able to perform like that again.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2015 9:09pm | Report
remind me again about how SK had top 3 players in each role starting last split when Forg1ven came in...?

oh wait, they didn't

GMB has much stronger palyers than SK did outside of possibly jungle

and even with Forg1ven's attitude, he did still somewhat carry them for the longest time. the challenge will be if he can continue to do so when he doesnt get his main picks.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 12:19am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
remind me again about how SK had top 3 players in each role starting last split when Forg1ven came in...?

oh wait, they didn't

They did? They finished 1st in the regular split?
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 12:22am | Report
The regular split doesn't matter, you only have to finish 6. or better.

BTW: Riot games list:
  1. Fnatic
  2. H2K
  3. Unicorns of Love
  4. Origen
  5. Gambit Gaming
  6. Elements
  7. SK Gaming
  8. Copenhagen Wolves
  9. ROCCAT
  10. Giants Gaming
He is gonna kill you!!!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 2:04am | Report
Roccat top laner confirmed to be Steve. He's rank #15 in the EU West ladder, with no LCS competitive experience. Overpow is now in Brazil.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 4:21am | Report
Roccat top laner confirmed to be Steve. He's rank #15 in the EU West ladder, with no LCS competitive experience. Overpow is now in Brazil.

Edited OP

No LCS experience doesn't mean he doesn't have competitive experience. He played for the old SK Prime team which many people regarded as a very talented team.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2015 4:40am | Report
I spoke with scarra about top lane Nocturne and he said that it is rather a solo queue pick, but it has its use at being dominant in the lane and a good gank pressure mid lane or to counter the enemy top laner ganking mid. Guess what Huni does 24/7.

http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/UOL%20Vizicsacsi/summary OMFG dat statistics with Nocturne. Also, you have to respect that 2 games were Nocturne jungle and both were lost, so the statistics would look even better.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2015 7:52am | Report
EU LCS got a "new" caster boyz!
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2015 7:56am | Report
YES. I really like Krepo during his short stint as a caster, and even though Deficio is great, I prefer Krepo. He's more entertaining, and he pairs up nicely with Quickshot.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide