Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: Vynertje May 14, 2015 6:56am
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 4:34pm | Report
Gambit went 0-5 at the beginning of last split, where they were still a top team.
I blame the mets.

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 4:54pm | Report
Top KDA ratio currently in EU: Power of Evil.
Top kill participation: Vizicsasci, Hylissang at 5

Just think about it, the top laner called the island, highest kill participation, just proves that UoL has by far the best teamwork in EU.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2015 6:49pm | Report
Gambit went 0-5 at the beginning of last split, where they were still a top team.
I blame the mets.

True i guess plus gambit is getting new coach so maybe they can turn it around again idk.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 11:12am | Report
Really impressed with Giants. If they keep performing like this, a playoff spot isn't that unlikely.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 12:51pm | Report
And here it is, my predicted Nocturne top. He got camped to death tho. But, he still carried the last teamfight. Now think about what would have happened if he wouldn't have been camped.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Elements looked very underwhelming; Froggen with his worst games ever (Viktor vs UOL and especially the game against Giants).

Picks and bans in game 4 vs H2k look a lot better. I feel like Elements is a lot stronger on purple side because of the ability to last pick mid. Looking forward to this game!

EDIT: OK LOL NEVERMIND

Tabzz in elo hell confirmed.
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 2:44pm | Report
I'm surprised by how good Origen actually are. I knew they were good, but I didn't expect them to dominate. I don't think any team can challenge them, considering they crushed H2K. It will be a pleasure to watch them play Fnatic in two weeks, and the rematch of that match. Hopefully H2K will be ready next time they face.

I'm also really confused by the standings below top 3. I think all of the teams can make playoffs, and place anywhere between last and 4th. Especially considering the improvements some teams've made. Roccat and Gambit slowly improve, UoL finding their form as well. I really don't know what to think of CW. They made playoffs last time, but with Roccat getting better and Giants clearly having become better I doubt they'll make playoffs. Elements confuse me the most. Will they actually get anywhere?

BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2015 8:15pm | Report
Y U TROLL ME LIKE THIS RITO? PLZ BUFF GAMBIT D: AN SK BUFF WILL WORK TOO, I HAVE THREE OF THEM ON MY TEAM
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2015 8:43am | Report
BTW: Why didn't Roccat opted to buy Banner of Command, with it, they could have easily sieged unicorns.
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2015 8:32am | Report
Giants vs Roccat might be the higlight match of this week. If Giants wins they're showing up big, and probably looking for a playoff spot.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide