Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

2015 Mid Season Invitational

Creator: I want to be a Blitzball May 6, 2015 2:19pm
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:27pm | Report
They were playing against FNC, no surprise. And, I wouldn't hype up the weakest region in EU, they have multiple good players on different teams. But, no good teams because none of them are consistent. I have no doubt TSM will take it 2-0 today, the aren't facing a team like SKT. They're facing teams they equal to, or better than.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:34pm | Report
TSM equal with THIS EDG? This EDG was a contender for the best team in the world. The EDG post 5.4 has been a shadow of the EDG before 5.5. Even if TSM beats AHQ, which I doubt, beating EDG would be one tough task for them. This EDG can beat SKT.

PS: AHQ looking really strong currently vs TSM. Hoping for a win. Also, Ghostblade Urgot. YES.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:48pm | Report
I put EDG at the same level as CJ Entus and TSM destroyed CJ Entus. TSM comeback all the way, and the only reason EDG looked at good was because they were playing FNC.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:53pm | Report
How will TSM ever beat EDG if they are currently crushed by AHQ?
He is gonna kill you!!!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:54pm | Report
Wonder if tsm will change roster now...

If you ask me Santorin is not factor and wild turtle has horrible positioning still.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 2:57pm | Report
It would be a massive upset if TSM doesn't get passed groups. But, MSI doesn't matter and I think they biggest problem TSM is having is they aren't playing any of their international comps. They're playing things that would normally work in North America. I was expecting a lot more Kennen picks than none, and Lulu picks whenever possible paired with champions like Kog'Maw, Kalista, or Corki. TSM seems like they give up in the pick-and-ban phase.
Nebrasketball
<Inhouse Regular>
Nebrasketball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 3:05pm | Report
Well **** LOL. Don't understand the logic of putting Dyrus on a carry toplaner when he doesn't even have success on those in NA. Overall TSM looked pretty tight, wonder if nerves got to them.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 3:05pm | Report
If you ask me na needs to start breeding it's own talent this is proof enough all na has been doing is importing from korea and eu and the actual na talent and players is weak because of it.

Nien would actually be a decent adc for tsm to get i think and could be good i rather have him than forgiven at least he is from the region and can be built up.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 3:08pm | Report
Well **** LOL. Don't understand the logic of putting Dyrus on a carry toplaner when he doesn't even have success on those in NA. Overall TSM looked pretty tight, wonder if nerves got to them.
Both i think they tilted hard after losing to fnatic with cass pick.

I hope us tsm fans realize now that dyrus is not a carry top laner stopping *****ing and saying let him play league of legends he just needs to play as a tank and support not a carry like we always wanted he just does not do well as that role.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2015 3:08pm | Report
TSM needs to sign me, we will win every tournament ever. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide