Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Cyclopes8's Season 4 Ranked Journey/Thread/Thing

Creator: Jpikachu1999 January 16, 2014 8:16pm
1 2 3
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 10:55pm | Report

Game 24

Not exactly my best game ever. Jax snowballed crazily after Lee Sin died top and gave him double. Katarina was extremely aggressive and kept getting caught. I got focused hard in fights and couldn't do much. It ended after they caught 2 of us out and then pushed to win.

Series: 0 - 2

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 1:47pm | Report

Game 25

I love playing with tanks who won't initiate, assassins who can't kill anyone if their lives depended on it, and Ezreal adcs who do no damage late. Whatever...

Series failed.

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 2:29pm | Report

Game 26

I love how everyone on my team was like "KASS WASN'T BANNED GG". Kassadin is so easy to lane against, as long as you don't play LeBlanc (like the last 5 times I've seen people pick LeBlanc into Kassadin ... doesn't make any sense). Every time I died was after 20 minutes in, and that was because half their team went for me, which left Lucian free to rip their team apart. Pretty easy game.

Game 27

Syndra didn't have any armor or magic resist in runes or masteries, so she was super squishy early game. I also got a double kill against Syndra and Vi early, which gave me double buffs. Game was super easy with all our CC and damage. Series time!

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 4:36pm | Report

Game 28

So glad to be thrown into my worst lane in series. I couldn't do anything, because every ******** time that Zac and Jinx went in, I went in and took all the damage and then died without getting assists, because they killed everything so slowly. Gragas was useless late game, all he did was ult their team away from us.

Series 0 - 1

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 7:46pm | Report

Game 29

Late game Janna utility is so strong. Kayle + Orianna + Janna is so many shields and heals and utility late game. Easy game.

Going into a duoQ for the first time since Season 2. Pairing with the Draven from last game. We'll see how it goes.

Edit:

Game 30

Game went pretty well as bot lane was winning hard. Then I realized every other lane was losing. We grouped up and won for the most part ... that is, untill Yasuo came in and 1v4'd us. It was just way too uphill at that point, and we lost. Also, Ziggs was super toxic, so that didn't help. Honestly though, I am frustrated that these series are so hard, but I am glad at how well I played.

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 9:12pm | Report

Game 31

Well, this game didn't go so well. Duo'ed with Zachary8 again, and we did pretty well all things considering. Our whole team just got blown up every fight by Akali, Gragas, and Hecarim. We were all to squishy to do anything.

Series lost again.

Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 11:01am | Report

Game 32

So glad that every single game I get bad teammates now. Tristana and Thresh fed Vayne super hard during lane, Olaf kept giving Singed kills and free farm, and the only thing that Volibear did that was helpful was give me blue buffs. I completely destroyed Ziggs in lane, but I can't deal with their entire team diving onto me while my team does absolutely nothing.

God...season 3 plats on my team. There is no way...

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide