Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Firehusary Ranked Journ... Fails.

Creator: Firehusary April 30, 2014 4:01am
1 2 3
Firehusary
<Member>
Firehusary's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 4:01am | Report
Welcome of the story of incoming Bro, wait, Challanger.
And listen to his story full of fails and QQ.

My roster:

Top: Shyvana, Garen, Elise
Mid: Twisted Fate, Kayle
Support: Janna, Annie
ADC: Tristana, Varus
Jungle: Shyvana, Elise

Starting from: Unranked

1 game:

I don't think I was very bad in this game. I get even the first blood on bot against Morgana and Sivir (btw Morg flamed her for the rest of game, even if Sivir way outfarmed me). But, Kata fed so great. In 25 min, she had ~2-10-2 and 19 CS. YES ,19! Our top also failed, and Master Yi never ganked bot. :( First-pick banned Fizz even if someone from my team wanted to pick him. Bad start of my journey. I couldn't farmed because my team started tf-ing in 10 min. I never stacked Doran because after returns I always had cash for smoething.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 5:47am | Report
You probably shouldn't rush Infinity Edge on Varus because he benefits so much from pure AD and BT is cheaper and gives life steal. Critical Chance gets more efficient once you get attack speed and damage.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 11:07am | Report
Well, from my experience I always throught that IE is best. But that didn't matter, no way of winning. :P Next match in 1 hour.

EDIT: Or nothing, got banned for something for ~4 week, I don't remember well. I'm wondering for what I'm banned. Because in last normal i DC for a 1 second because of lag? :P
EDIT: WTF rito doing? Now I cxan log in without any problems O_O
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 4:13am | Report

I had in 10 minutes 1/1/1.

Thank you team. Ashe rushed Statik, Akali fed Nidalee to heavens in early, Jax was fed by bot... Only Nasus was good. A bit of my fault, but I couldn't gank or anything. When I was ganking, my teamates very usually started to recalling at ~70% <3 Didn't forgot about Sorc boots, just I had enough cash for them when we lost xD
I can't remember bans, but I'm sure that they get FB on Akali. Then... I fell bad of Nasus.

AND I SAID I HATE JUNGLING!
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 7:42am | Report
Wanted to play another game, banned Nidalee, Malhazar and Poppy. People wrer shocked, but I said why i ban Poppy (pls IF SOMEONE KNOWS TO PLAY HER IT'S GG.) I picked Kayle for Mid, they picked Vayne and forced me to cry (:(). Someone dogde quoued. If you read this, I want you to know: I WILL NOT FORGET THIS. When I was waiting for another game, the game froze and I had to watch for ~2 minuts "Game is still waiting for players...".
Bad omen, I know.
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2014 6:19am | Report
First win <3
It was imo a stomp, they took only 1 tower. Playing with premade always works xD
I was Kayle support. We didn't had ADC or jungler because of the flame in lobby, but we still win. Their Yasou was imo bad. never landed a single Q!
Heals on bot lane OP. Evelynn never ganked us, what's crazy. Good jungler. :P
I can't say anything about TF-s... Only splitpushing and backdooring. xD
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2014 6:41am | Report
Both everyone's builds and the fact your client is not in English rustle my jimbobs.
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2014 7:48am | Report
I know the fact, but when you have to tell your firends outside the game, why Sighstone is good (and they don't know English). I was really angry at me for the Polish client... I lost ~1 min because I had to serach Polish names. That's a lot.
And I was forced to Kayle supp by my "team" :P Yeah, I had no idea what to build.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2014 9:24am | Report
b5 is waiting for u xD, on a happier note, good luck in the rest of ur games, am sure u can escape the looming B5 monster
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Firehusary
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2014 6:19am | Report
Not b5. b4 cuz i won 1 game. :P

And the game knows the fact i'm going to b4 so it decided to give me a ban for lags until 07.04.14:P
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide