Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fox Rage's ranked journey

Creator: Fox Rage August 27, 2012 6:52am
1 2 3
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 11:25am | Report

I'm just gonna leave it there. This is pretty much exactly what happenened in my last 4-5 games, wich I didn't post, because **** intentional feeders, that,s why.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 5:40pm | Report

I don't have much time to explain what happenned, sadly, but I feel like the screenshot explains itself pretty well. I was duoing with Skarner.

P.S. Dat sivir build.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 6:06am | Report
Ranked game #26:
Again, I forgot to upload my last few games. Oh well.

What happened : I demolished Ezreal bot lane. I had around 50 more CS than him for the whole laning phase. Sona was harassing like crazy, but Soraka was always there to heal my wounds and make sure I could stay in lane forever and ever. Rengar failed top hard, so did Malzahar. Teamfights were a slaughter. Ezreal got fed in no time. 3 of us died, leaving only me and Soraka alive. We saw they recall, so we proceeded to kill Baron by ourselves. It died right as our teammates were coming back to life. We were able to keep dragon and Baron control, giving us an income advantage. I kept split pushing with Soraka while Rengar, Malzahar and Fiddlesticks were baiting the enemies.

What were my mistake : I had no choice but to focus down Jarvan IV and Cho'Gath, since both of them were always in my face, trying to kill me. Everytime Ezreal, Sona or Viktor got close, I was switching focus to them though. I should've helped Soraka ward too, since I had a crazy income.

What I need to improve : Positioning. 2-3 times I died stupid **** in teamfights, ended up dying. And since I was our only damage ouput, we were losing the teamfights. We were lucky that they weren't able to push too hard.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : Once again, I was able to get my average CS goal of 80-90 CS per 10 min. Also, I carried like a baws.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide