Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fox Rage's ranked journey

Creator: Fox Rage August 27, 2012 6:52am
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 6:44pm | Report
game #15:
Duo with CrissDeJambon again

What happened : Bot lane was pretty epic, me and Sorakaoutsustaining Corki and Nidalee at a point where Shaco started to camp bot lane really hard. He bough an oracle to make sure we couln't ward. Galio did a great job mid and so did Rumble top. Jax, on the other hand, was terrible. He kept diving everyone while being half dead and fed several kills to Corki and Wukong. Once teamfights started, that is when we really started to shine. My ult + Galio's + Rumble's = win

What were my mistake : I barely looked at map the whole game sadly. My map awareness was inexistant. I was playing way too agressively when Shaco started camping us. In teamfights, I failed several ultimates, wich could've made us lose

What I need to improve : My map awareness. This game is a clear proof that I'm far from having good map awareness

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : I finally reached my goal of getting 80-90 CS per 10 min! Even though I was being camped, I was farming like crazy. By 20 min, I already had 200 CS.

Game #16:
Once again duo with CrissDeJambon

What happened : Same scenario as the last 2 games I made with CrissDeJambon. We literraly wrecked bot, while Shaco was camping mid. Yorick somehow found a way to demolish Cho'Gath top lane. Maokai couln't gank anywhere. he came bot a few time and died everytime.

What were my mistakes : Overconfidence again. I kept doing ******ed and reckless stuff while we were inside enemy base, wich got me killed twice.

What I need to improve : I need to stop getting overconfident while I'm fed. It could lead to many more losses vs good players.

What I'm satisfied with : I didn't farm enough, though my kills and assists compensate for my lack of CS.

Game #17:
What happened : I first picked Shen and wanted to jungle with him, but Forros said he mained Shen and wanted to top with him, so I let him play his ''main''. Warwick was supposed to mid but Ryze instalocked Ryze when he saw Lux. So our last pick was forced to jungle, a position he kept saying he wasn't confortable in. I asked if he could play Sivir, but he didn't have her. Me and Blitzcrank literraly wrecked bot lane. The Ezreal was really bad and the Janna was spamming her tornado. In other word, infinite mana for that good ol' Sivir. Ryze found a way to get demolished by Lux and Mordekaiser without any problems. Shen had literraly 0 map awareness. His first ult was after the 20 min mark, Warwick got counterjungled hard and couln't do much.

Teamfights were a massacre. I was the only one trying to attack Lux and Ezreal, while my whole team was focusing tank Mordekaiser and Nunu & Willump. They won the game easily.

What were my mistake : I got out of position a few time wich resulted in Mordekaiserulting me and getting insta-gibed by his team. I should've warded a lot more since Blitzcrank never warded bot lane.

What I need to improve : Adapt to my lane. If my support doesn't want to ward, I should do it. Simple as that.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : I wrecked botlane so hard, it wasn't even funny. I once again had my average of 80-90 CS per 10 min

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 7:52pm | Report
Game #18:
What happened : We had a first pick Alistar and no one called AD carry, so I couln't resist. Hours of fun guaranteed playing Sivir with an Alistar. Long story short, another bot lane got wrecked by the great I. Riven demolished top despite having a full AP runepage (AP riven OP I tell ya). Cho'Gath also won his lane hard. Him and Evelynn counter jungled Xin Zhao so hard, it wasn't even funny. They had all his buffs warded at all time, and were invading him everytime they respawned.

What were my mistake : I kept failing my shield bot lane sadly. Sona kept baiting it, and I wasted shield pretty much everytime. Lucky me, Ezreal was trash. Gotta love them PFE hahaha

What I need to improve : My shield usage is usually excellent. Sadly, this game prove that I can get much better with it.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : I'm always satisfied when I wreck Ezreals or Graves

Game #19 :
What happened : Pantheon was laning 2v1 top, so I had to camp top to help him. He was good so my ganks gave us kills most of the time. When Jax started warding, he bought oracle and broke the wards I put on his buffs. I then started ganking mid and bot. Zyra wasn't half-bad, while Karthus was terrible. Easy kills there. Bot lane, on the other hand. Oh god this ****ing bot lane. Teemo and Caitlyn just sucked so hard, it wasn't even funny. Caitlyn had ****ing 30 CS by the 20 min mark, when she decided to rage idle in a lane and farm all day, ignoring MIAs and teamfights. Meanwhile, Teemo kept facechecking everything and getting caught out of position every single time.

All I have to say about this Caitlyn and Teemo is this :
What were my mistake : I couln't camp bot sooner since I had to take care of the 2v1 top, and even when I ganked, they were finding ways to still give double kills to Ezreal. I really should've kept my ult to save either Zyra or Pantheon instead of wasting it on Teemo and Caitlyn. Everytime I ulted one of them, they jumped right back into the fight, even though they always ahd under 100 hp. Greedy ****s.

What I need to improve : More warding. I stopped warding after Jax bought oracle wich was a mistake. I should've kept warding anyway and try to take him down since he was always reckless and overextending.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : Making Pantheon win the 2v1 and my ganks mid were brutal as hell.

I don't usually blame my allies for my losses, but jesus ****ing christ this Caitlyn was so ****ing terrible, and Teemo was even worst. GG this bot lane like seriously.

The worst thing about this Teemo and Caitlyn is that it was obvious they weren't doing it on purpose. Probably 2 other player who played nothing but AI games until they reach lvl 30 (like way too many people do) and decided to play Ranked games right away. This is what it looked like. 2 person who had no idea who to play vs anything else than bots.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 9:27pm | Report
I pretty much had forgotten to add my ranked games here, on my journey lol. Sorry.

A lot of things happened in all those games, but basically, I pushed my lane and ganked everywhere like crazy.

I'd elaborate, but sadly I'm currently busy watching the elections over here in Quebec.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 5:05am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

Game #15:

Heal on Soraka and Exhaust on Miss Fortune, should be the other way around if you're going to use those spells, though Ignite would still be the best choice for MF.

Fox Rage wrote:

Game #16:

Ignite on Sivir is fine, Soraka should have Exhaust

What's your elo after that winning spree? :)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 11:29am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Heal on Soraka and Exhaust on Miss Fortune, should be the other way around if you're going to use those spells, though Ignite would still be the best choice for MF.

Ignite on Sivir is fine, Soraka should have Exhaust

What's your elo after that winning spree? :)

I've never used that spell and will never use simply because I hate it. Why do I hate it? Because I hate it. I'm a hater :P

CrissDeJambon, on the other hand, love Heal, so he use it a lot.

I've been played like trash these past 7-8 days, so my ELO dropped like crazy. Can't blame teammates there. I'm currently at 1203.

Ranked game #20 :
What happened : PFE. That's what happened. We were able to pick off first blood on Nunu & Willump who tried stealing red buff. He flashed but I was able to bring him back into the fight with a well-timed Satchel Charge. I demolished PFE mid. Since he was auto-attacking minions and I was last hitting, Rammus was able to gank mid often. Rammus+ Zigg make deadly ganks. Everytime Ezreal died, I went to gank either top or bot. The whole game pretty much was a pubstomp. A fed Ziggs is a scary thing.

What were my mistake : I got killed by Leona 1v1. It was just soooo sad. I missed everything all the time. She was juking me like crazy, and I was so mad for losing trade with a support that I kept chasing and trying to kill her. She killed me and still had around 400 hp. QQ

What I need to improve : Team communication. I ganked a lot, but I wasn't telling my team or pinging. I was usually able to get the kills myself, but against good players, it would've been different.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : My Satchel Charge were freaking wonderful.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 12:09pm | Report
Ignite > Heal, but if you're going to run those summoners in bot lane you should swap it.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 9:45pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Ignite > Heal, but if you're going to run those summoners in bot lane you should swap it.

Forgot to specify I was talking about Heal. My bad. There is not a single thing I despite more than Heal in this game. In my hater's head, Revive > Heal.

Since I hate Heal so much, I never want to use it. And since CrissDeJambo love it so much, he use it all the time. It's more of a personal taste than a tactical one.

One of the many reason why I hate Heal, is because Heal won't shutdown the enemy ADC for 3 long seconds (unlike Exhaust). It won't help you lower an enemy's healing abilities or help you finish a kill unlike Ignite.

Why is Heal on a support not good? Because the ADC only gets half of the HP back. And what does Ignite do? Make you receive 50% of the HP back.

Heal will not save you from a fed Tryndamere or from a Kog'Maw who does 600 crit dmg + 10% of your max hp (if he has madred) every attack, at a 1.9 attack/sec. Exhaust probably will.

At least no one can Ignite your Revive, making you earn only 250 bonus HP, instead of 500. Plus the movement speed bonus can be game changing! Revive sleeper OP I tell ya :P

That's how I see it.

P.S. Forgot to add my 2 previous games sigh.

Game #21 : Lost. I was playing Lux mid vs Orianna. My K/D/A was 11/6/7

What happened :The whole game seemed pretty even until about 30 min in, where we aced them at baron. In a single push, we took all mid tower and both nexus towers. 3 of us died taking the last Nexus tower. They then counter pushed and took our inhib. The whole game froze for like 5 min, everyone farming, trying to finish their last items. I was mid when I saw 4 of them pushing. Enemy Ashe was nowhere to be found... when all of a sudden I got sniped by her arrow, wich stunned me for like 10 hours. So my guess was that got me from really ****ing far. Game ended there since I was one of our main damage output.

What were my mistake : I should've stayed with my team instead of staying mid. They would<ve been able to help me if I would've been with them.

What I need to improve : My positioning for the whole game was just pathetic. I was ALWAYs out of position somewere and was always getting caught.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : My ultimates were ******** brutal all game. Sniping everyone with mah lazer

Game #22 : Win. I was top Singed vs Wukong. My K/D/A was 7/5/9

What happened : They first picked Wukong. So I counterpicked with Singed. I then proceeded to deny him like there was no tomorrow, forcing Jax to camp my ***. But 2v1 wasn't enough, so middle-stick started camping top too (He kept ganking even with ult on CD). It was now 3v1. I was getting denied hard, but no worry. I had already about 6 times more CS than Wukong and he wasn't able to last it because of enemy jungler stealing his minions. Meanwhile mid, our Mordekaiser was free farming and out jungle Nautilus was camping bot lane, feeding the hell out of our Ezreal. They killed me 3 times top, all 3 times in a 3 man dive. And each time I was killing one of them. Once teamfights started, it was a slaughter. Everyone in my team was warding (Wich is extremely rare at my ELO) so Fiddlesticks was never able to use his ultimate. We pushed and won easily.

What were my mistake : I barely ever warded top, being overconfident that I could handle both Jax and Wukong. When Fiddlesticks started to gank, I got ****ed hard.

What I need to improve : Warding and self-control. Overconfidence is a terribly bad habit that I seriously need to lose.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : My positioning was very good all game and I completely wrecked Wukong. Even with both Jax and Fiddlesticks camping, I was still farming more than Wukong. This time again, I achieved my 80-90 cs per 10 min goal. Success.

Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:07pm | Report
Game #23 :
What happened : I went Lux mid with my full gp/5 runepage + masteries. I rushed philo and kage's, giving me completely ******ed income. The second I hit lvl 6, I started ganking bot a lot, while Sion was camping top. Irelia somehow found a way to fail top vs a Nidalee, but Sion's camping helped her stay in the game. The whole game literraly was a pubstomp. Teamfights were a slaughter, my E + ult making them lose 2/3 of their hp.

What were my mistake : I didn't ward my lane the whole game, but I didn't have too. Gragas was pushing had with his barrels while I was free farming safely beside my homie, the tower. I should've warded my blue buff at least thought, since enemy Wukong stole the 7 min blue, making me much less effective at ganking.

What I need to improve : Last hit by tower with an AP Carry. I can only get like half of them, and lose the other half to tower.

What I'm satisfied in my gameplay : My positioning for the whole game was boderline perfect. The only 2 times I died were from a lvl 7 tower dive by Wukong, Gragas, Nidalee and Leona. Too much CC there. The second time was when they used 5 flash on me + exhaust and used everything to kill me. I was able to pull off an ult (somehow) and my team cleaned up, taking a free baron.

P.S. I forgot to upload my last few games. QQ.

Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 8:48pm | Report
Golly, your icons are huge..
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 10:21pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

I saw the Ziggs game (going from top to bottom) the fourth one.
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide