Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Free coaching service for your season 9 climb

Creator: Joxuu January 20, 2019 8:48pm
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2019 8:48pm | Report
Figured I'd do this while I have free time and the next season is about to start. Offering free one time coaching (long term is too time consuming) service. Offering coaching mainly for top/jungle/support, can do ADC but can't help with mid lane as I have next to no experience there.

As for credibility, I've been at least D3 in all the roles but mid lane. Was master in 5v5 rankeds when that was a thing and have coaching experience of +1 year. To be eligible, be at least around gold. Coaching below that is too time consuming and I wouldn't be the right person for that.

Coaching will be done by reviewing a ranked game of your choosing through discord screenshare or text-based general advice after watching a game of yours. I'm available within the EU timezone and anyone interested can post here or send me a PM.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2019 8:50pm | Report
Reserved top comment if I decide to do a memo or something similar here.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide