Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I post stuff's quest for epic rank: Ranked srs...

Creator: I post stuff August 3, 2013 9:29am
1 2 3
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 9:29am | Report

Hai!

Welcome to my ranked thread. Be warned, much huehue is contained within it.

Why?

Because soloQ isn't fun. :3

Ranked is the new soloQ imo, and the actual soloQ is for messing around in a very anti-fun way.

Ze Goal

To climb as high as possible playing mostly jungle.

Heroes I play

What's wrong? Did I write something bad? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungle: Poppy Nasus Tryndamere Nautilus Rammus Skarner Warwick Xin Zhao Udyr etc. - If it can jungle, I'll jungle it eventually.
Top Lane: Tryndamere Singed Dr. Mundo
Support: Poppy Taric Fiddlesticks Soraka Nautilus
Marksmen: Twitch Vayne Tristana Sivir
Mid Lane: nope.avi

GAME #UNO

Meh, nothing much to say about this one; Fizz carried me to victory. Yay for the sea frog!

Things I did right: I made the right choice making Fizz my anchor in this match. I tried to protect him as much as possible. Made sure to interrupt Nunu & Willump ult, slow Nasus and stun-lock Ezreal.

Things I did wrong:I totally lived up to my summoner name this match. Was unfocused as heck, missed some hooks, didn't counter gank and... fell asleep at Baron letting them steal it. The latter didn't happen in ages. Feels batman.

Final thoughts: More focus, less lazy play. I decided not to play when tired or when I'm in a bad mood.

GAME #2

This match was a complete stomp. Everyone in my team played well, especially Kassadin and Pantheon. I picked Nasus because Wither is strong vs Vayne and Aatrox. We invaded them, Tristana got FB, won bot.

I tried to apply as much pressure as possible on Kha'Zix to help Kassadin snowball, and he did! Gave Pantheon a kill, thanks to which he snowballed as well.

We won after the enemy team decided to 5-man push bot for some reason, thus allowing us to take free baron.

Things I did right: Gave kills to Kassadin and Pantheon. Predicted where Nunu & Willump would go correctly, which allowed my team to pick up a bunch of kills. Helped take down mid and top towers asap.

Things I did wrong: Meh, can't say I ****ed up in any way this match. I did let Nunu & Willump steal a few of my buffs though.

Final thoughts: I still suffer from "lazy playstyle". I know when my stuff will respawn, I can predict where enemy jungler will be etc. but I'm not using this knowledge to my advantage as much as I should. It's a bit hard to explain; basically it seems that you can't go "cba to do this" in ranked and get away with it.

GAME #3

DURRRR HERP DERP FLERP. This match was awful. I failed.

I don't even know where to start. First of all I didn't even want to pick Nautilus, but decided to listen to my team's request. I got counter-jungled hard, hence the Ruby Sightstone. We still won every lane though.

Then there was a Mexican stand-off at mid, Lee Sin dives the enemy team, we go in to save him, kill two before getting aced. ****, advantage gone.

Lee Sin carries on suiciding, I carry on trying to save him. As soon as I stopped trying to save him, he started flaming me for not helping, team started flaming Lee Sin for being an idiot, enemy took Baron, we lost.

Things I did right: According to me: Nothing. According to my team (except for Lee): Everything. Yes, this time I actually was focused and landed every single hook. Yay?

Things I did wrong: Pfff. Yeah, everything I did this match resulted in death of a couple of enemies but I was still way, way to aggressive and eager to sacrifice myself to allow my team to pick up some kills.

Final thoughts: Selfless gameplay doesn't work in soloQ, it also doesn't work at this rank. Also, I will pick what I think is best, not what my team thinks is best.

GAME #4

This time I picked what I wanted. Yay for Xin Zhao.

Things I did right: Picked what I wanted. Doran's Blade start definitely payed off. Ganks seemed to be clean and successful. Secured objectives such as t1 towers and dragon early.

Things I did wrong: I don't think I made any mistakes that were, or could be, game changing.

Final thoughts: win nao for president.

GAME #5

Same story as with the previous match. I played Wilding Claw Udyr, killed off enemy laners, secured objectives asap. Our Veigar was simply spectacular.

Things I did right: Early aggression, ganks and objectives. Their Volibear wasn't too shabby, but his jungle timing was way off, so I pretty much stole everything from him. :P

Things I did wrong: Once again, this was a total stomp. All of us just snowballed out of control, and the enemy team gave up.

Final thoughts: I think I'll definitely play Udyr and Xin Zhao more, they seem to work rather well at this rank.
I don't play LoL anymore.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 9:31am | Report
wow.jpg on that naut game. such skill.

Nice games overall though and I wish you luck on your quest. :D
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Thanks and thanks. :3
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 1:54pm | Report
IF yo do want to duoq with the swagoverlordmasterking you can add me.
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2013 1:56pm | Report
^^ don't duo with that guy he has a lot of STD's :/
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 6:18am | Report
DTD* - Duoq Transmitted desease.

GAME #6

I really want to blame my team for everything but I know I ****ed up as much as they have. Nobody banned Shen so the enemy team instantly picked him. I hoped he would be a bad Shen but unfortunately he wasn't.

Zed gave Ryze FB straight away. Then started going all in on Ryze constantly and dying.

I tried to gank but every time Shen ult stopped me.

Things I did right: Nothing really. I wanted to do early ganks again but everyone kept dying. I guess I didn't feed much, that's a +.

Things I did wrong: Fail invades. I wanted to kill Sejuani in her jungle but failed to notice it was warded. I also mis-judged how weak my teammates were which resulted in them dying when I ganked (which wasn't good even though I managed to score a kill).

Final thoughts: Meh, there's not much to learn from matches like these to be honest. We got stomped, that's all there is to it. Better luck next time.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2013 10:20am | Report

DTD* - Duoq Transmitted desease.

GAME #6

I really want to blame my team for everything but I know I ****ed up as much as they have. Nobody banned Shen so the enemy team instantly picked him. I hoped he would be a bad Shen but unfortunately he wasn't.

Zed gave Ryze FB straight away. Then started going all in on Ryze constantly and dying.

I tried to gank but every time Shen ult stopped me.

Things I did right: Nothing really. I wanted to do early ganks again but everyone kept dying. I guess I didn't feed much, that's a +.

Things I did wrong: put the picture upside down*
Final thoughts: Meh, there's not much to learn from matches like these to be honest. We got stomped, that's all there is to it. Better luck next time.

fixd it for ya
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 6:30am | Report
Oh snap! Totally didn't notice.

GAME #7

It started well but ended badly. Because Kha'Zix. I'll blame my team this time

He got crushed in lane by Jayce. Then a skirmish happened in our jungle which we won, but Taric and Ezreal were at very low HP after it. Instead of backing they decided to push the bot tower, Kha'Zix went to cherry pick them but we had a ward at dragon and in the river so he must've failed to do so, right?

They didn't see Kha'Zix coming. We even pinged on the map to wake them up but no no avail. So Kha'Zix gets a double kill and a red buff. Shortly after he scored another double kill in a similar fashion. SO YEAH.

Oh and, Ezreal missed 90% of his skill shots. Ryze thought it was a good idea to engage the enemy from behind instead of actually staying close to the rest of his team. I then realised that one was B1 and another was B2.

Things I did right: A few good ganks I suppose.

Things I did wrong: Ehhh, Idunnolol. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Final thoughts: I'm on a tilt.
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 5:25pm | Report

GAME #8

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Things I did right: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

Things I did wrong: Flipped too many tables.

Final thoughts: ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) I'm still on a tilt

GAME #9

I actually won something lol. Wow, such skill.

Their Lux and Lee Sin decided to swap lanes for some unknown reason. So, Lux was top lane on the purple side against a proxy Singed. **** logic. :3

I camped mid, helped Brand snowball, then him and I went to feed on their bot lane for a bit. After that pushing was the name of the game. While the enemy team was chasing after Singed we pushed all the way to their mid and bot t3 towers. We also got two easy Dragons.

Kills-wise the match was even, the enemy team even held a one kill advantage for a while. However we were way, way ahead in terms of gold thanks to all the towers we took.

Eventually my stupidity kinda won the game. The enemy team hid in the bush next to their Wraith camp, Leona and I were going past that bush, Leona warded, saw enemies, pissed herself and ran away but I got caught. The blew EVERYTHING on me.

Seriously, Fiddlesticks ulted me, then Varus ulted me, then Volibear activated his ult before flinging me out of Lux ult and finally Lee Sin ulted me to steal the kill from his team. Dafuq? Oh and, after I died Lux threw her root in the general direction of my corpse. Meanwhile my team got close, the enemy team for some unknown reason decided to engage in a fight right after killing me. Maybe they thought "huehue it's 4v5 easy win". Needless to say the enemy team got destroyed since their ults were down.

We took baron, steamrolled them in the next teamfight and they surrendered.

Things I did right: Ze bait in the end.

Things I did wrong: Eh, I'm not sure. I guess I should still avoid getting caught.

Final thoughts: Nasus for president.

GAME #10

This was ****ing intense. We managed to score a huge lead over the enemy during laning phase which prompted Garen and bot lane to mindlessly towerdive. This cost us a couple of teamfights and so the match evened out.

At some point Corki kept getting assassinated instantly by Fizz. There was nothing we could do about it so every fight ended evenly. Eventually though it became apparent that the enemy team lacks DPS to take us down before we do many bad things to Fizz. Zed couldn't do **** late game because Taric.

So, we win a fight but instead of rushing to Baron my team decides to chase the tanky as **** Sejuani. Zed respawns (he died much sooner than the rest of his team), kills Lux. Then I'm like "**** it, Corki is up we're going Baron now". I pinged on the map, we did the riskiest Baron ever which I managed to secure with E+Q combo.

Then I told my team to run around together and wait until one of the enemies does something dumb. We simply couldn't siege them otherwise. Fizz did something dumb; he went to push, we caught him, blew him up, went to their base, caught Ashe, blew her up also, did the same to Zed and won.

Close match nonetheless. Liked it.

Things I did right: Good calls. Pretty good Baron secure. Catching Fizz sharks which were meant for Corki.

Things I did wrong: Didn't get much farm on Q. Called a very risky Baron which could be easily stolen.

Final thoughts: I need to rest. This match was intense as ****.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 5:27pm | Report
Dat glow on the first game
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide