Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I post stuff's quest for epic rank: Ranked srs...

Creator: I post stuff August 3, 2013 9:29am
1 2 3
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 7:53am | Report

Yes it was. I actually posted it in a Skype convo so my friends could see it lol.

Oh stahp it you.

Fixed my previous post.

malph jungle sucks but I guess anything works in silver 4

True and true. Doesn't matter though, had Malphite.

I actually like this rank quite a lot for this. On one hand everyone plays to win, but on the other hand everything works.
I don't play LoL anymore.
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 1:25pm | Report

GAME #14

Haha Evelynn y u no carry?

This one didn't go well at all. Our Vayne was Gold in S2 so I figured she would perform rather well but she didn't.

First off, our bot wanted to score a quick FB so I had to start Red instead of Blue in order to get an adequate leash. They failed to get FB though because Taric stunned thresh while Vayne went for Twitch, realised he deals tons of damage and pussied out. That's how it was I think. But anyways, they nearly gave Twitch and double kill with a Fb on top.

So I went to gank bot because ex-Gold Vayne. We made them pop a bunch of summoners but Twitch, our focus target]] got away because Barrier but guess what? Vayne dives after him into the turret, takes a turret hit, but manages tumble out with a sliver of health. Sadly, Twitch flashed after her for a kill. Oh and Taric tried to kill Twitch afterwards but got killed by Master Yi who came to help his comrades. SO YEAH.

Ganked mid a few times, but managed to kill her only once. Master Yi kept counter-ganking me and Lux's shield kept saving her.

At this point our bot was dying constantly. Not because of ganks or harass but because they kept going all in on Twitch every single time. Why? I dunno why. However, Rumble was food and Nasus seemed like the only valid anchor candidate. We killed Rumble a bunch of times and got his tower.

Buuuut at this point the rest of the enemy team were fed as ****. They've also slain a billion dragons. So we decided to turtle till Nasus gets over9000 damages on his Q. Meanwhile the enemy team got Baron which we couldn't contest at all. Then, Nasus got caught... ಠ_ಠ

So yeah, with him gone the enemy team wiped everyone else except me and finished the match. Yay for ex-Gold Vayne!

Things I did right: Meh, I guess I abused my stealth decently. Managed to get my anchor properly fed.

Things I did wrong: Ran into Lux snare which was going to miss me if I kept running straight. .-.

Final thoughts: I can't brain today.

GAME #15

Now that's much better.

Had an actually good support Elise on my team for the first time. But anyways, I counter-ganked top after my first clear, got double kill.

After that I carried on feeding off Jayce, helping Ahri pick up a bunch of kills @ mid and occasionally ganking bot which didn't really need my ganks tbh. I tried really hard to shut down Kassadin for good. My team was also weary of him, so they gave him 0% chance to cherrypick to get back into the game.

We got a billion Dragons, killed Nash and won. I was really afraid of a few towerdives they did but I guess it's K with Kayle (who played very well I dare say).

Things I did right: Ganks, Dragon and Baron control. Legendary spree.

Things I did wrong: Went to stop Jayce from split pushing, failed to realise that he might still be hiding in a bush. Took a glimpse at what the rest of my team is doing, returned camera to Evelynn to find Jayce poking at her tits. Killed him but died to his ignite shortly after, giving him my Legendary spree bonus. I'm so dumb sometiems. :3

Final thoughts: I still can't brain today.

GAME #16

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Things I did right: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Things I did wrong: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Final thoughts: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I'm really terrified of messing up this quali tbh, might be a good idea to duo with someone as I tend to get afks on my team during these. Oh and, can't brain at all atm.
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 2:12pm | Report
can we duo pleese am in bronz but i play like diamond my friends and evn mum sed tht. i thnk ur playstyl is good wit mine cuz u kno i like morde
Don't +rep me im a bad person
I post stuff
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 3:54am | Report
Remember that piece of advice on how to fix an upside-down screen you've given me a while back?
Ahruu wrote:

Ok then you just need to put it in hot water for an hour or so and it will slowly work its way back to being not upside down.

It didn't work. Now it's all distorted and stuff. -_-
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 5:53am | Report

Remember that piece of advice on how to fix an upside-down screen you've given me a while back?

It didn't work. Now it's all distorted and stuff. -_-

It worked on my Macintosh from -93. What kind of computer do you have?
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 5:54am | Report
Cuz if it's a dell ur fkd. i dont think dell r water resistant :|
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide