Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm going for plat, so yeah... watch me carry I...

Creator: IPodPulse April 6, 2015 6:57pm
1 2 3
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2015 9:26pm | Report
I gold V, you need katchup bro?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2015 9:49pm | Report
Holy **** I'm too tired to see the difference. My bad. T.T
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 5:08pm | Report

Damn lost both of these games, I did pretty bad in both to be honest, my positioning wasn't spot on and I got greedy in certain moments, my farm was really ****py and in all honesty I probably should of went Yasuo that Zed gamme. 4-5 in placements atm, let try to go for 5-5
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Undying Rage lasts 5 seconds, but love lasts forever. So why not check out jhoijhoi's signature store for signatures you will love for sure!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 5:51pm | Report

What. The. Actual. ****. This game, I can't even comprehend it, I've never seen a level of stupidity like this. I'm playing Leblanc and end up going against a Yasuo, okay, easy lane, I get an early kill on him and then proceeded to snowball, I ended up being 6-1 by 10 min. Great. Then my team thinks that Yasuo sucks and proceeds to try and fight him and their fed Reksai, slowly Yasuo gains kills. Meanwhile top the Fed Olaf started to feed the Sion, uh oh. By 20 min Yasuo was 11/5. This is bad, but I can still kill him, 5 min later he is 16/6, this isn't good, I can't even kill him now. By the end of it my teammates were yelling at each other, I'm standing there not knowing what to do because of my awful farm as leblanc and no bursting power. Of course we ended up losing, I got got placed in Silver 4, pretty cheesed about it because I was really hoping for at least silver 2 but apparently to the sorting hat of Riot games I belong in silver 4. Just great.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Created this signature myself, want one like it? Check out my signature shop here!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide