Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jatatoma Journeys Forth - The Good, The Bad and...

Creator: lanilwow February 21, 2015 8:32am
1 2
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 6:23am | Report
My last 4 games... WOW this needs help. Feel free to give advice!

On the expanded game I was 2/0/4 at 12 mins... I thought I had bought boots, magic defense/root reduction, since Swain and Vi kept blowing me up with their stuns. But I guess I never clicked. At the end I was building GA since my positioning was so bad I was being insta killed at the end game. I thought some defense might help

lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 9:20am | Report
Yea - TEAM FIGHTING! Gonna have to get help.

Just took Jinx on a 7/2/4 lane phase. One death was over commit when I was 4/0 and thought I was a god, second was jg and mid coming down to 4v2 and tower dive us. I actually lived but stayed around with low health and they boxed us in. Killed us on the second push. I knew I was overstaying but was greedy... needed 100 gold for item and tried to hang around. Ended up with no gold AND no hp bar.. real smart...

THEN.... as we moved to team fight... and I went 11/11/7 for the game. Yea, I know,, right!

We had no engage, so we had to run and snipe with our Yasuo Fiora nocturn Sona

Won but because we got 5 straight dragons (I was paying attention this time see previous post) and we baited them to the other side of the map and grabbed a barron while they chased our split pusher.

Still terrible team fighting!
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 9:18am | Report
I have not forgotten this thread! I am just busy working on things!

I have not started my promos yet. I noticed that I was running 50-50 in normal blind and I decided that if I can't win more than 50% in that mode then I was in big trouble in ranked.

I am working hard on Master Yi jungle and I have moved his win percentage over 50% while playing normal blind.

I am working hard on Morgana for SUP and MID. I have good and bad games. I would like to blame the ADC but it is often my fault. I need to learn to adjust my play based on the style of the ADC. Still playing in normal blind.

I had to run ADC in a game. I picked Jinx even though I was not that familiar with her... I lost my lane hard and the rest of team lost their lanes as well. This made me decide that I needed to have a pocket ADC just in case. So I am working on Caitlyn.

This may not be the best way, but for now I am playing beginner bot with Caitlyn. I am working on 80 cs at the 10 minute mark. I am currently averaging 56. I still have work to do. I want to consistently get 80 in beginner then move to intermediate and do the same. Less things to focus on at a time. I want to slowly increase the difficulty. I have already learned a lot about my play style and how I am hurting my own game and I'm learning about prioritizing targets. I am also working on wave control. Though I now understand why it is so hard to freeze with Caitlyn. It is basics but I am learning so much!

After doing this for awhile I am even more impressed with the pros who can hammer out 80+ cs while dealing with poke, all-ins, jungle, objectives, roam, tp coming, warding, dragon control, wave control, wave momentum. I can see why they are the pros!

I'm having fun but I have a long way to go!
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2015 8:40am | Report
This was a dumb idea! One of you smart people should have told me that! =p

Quoted:
but for now I am playing beginner bot with Caitlyn. I am working on 80 cs at the 10 minute mark.

Most of the time I am finding two ADC in bot lane and you fight over CS. I told one of them I just wanted CS he can kill the beginner bots. So he was "helping me" by aggressively hitting the CS to get their health down. That just threw off all my timing! Now I understand why y'all say to set up a custom game and practice CS.

Sometimes you get stuck in top lane and the melee champ is fighting you for CS the whole time. I thought the fighting for CS would help make me better... nah, just really frustrating. Especially when you both miss it....

I think the best idea is to just play normals and learn to get better there. I have read that only about 100 times on this forum...
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide