Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 8:44am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Those team comps and builds are very interesting, to say the least.

Care to go into details? lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 9:13am | Report

Care to go into details? lol

You don't see whats wrong? Ok.

First off, Teemo jungle? IF you have played this game for like 10months (?) you should be well aware of Teemo jungle being absolute ****. And where did you go? Taric top/mid isn't very viable either. Clarity/Heal on leona is pretty darn useless aswell :c
Well that's it i guess. Good luck next game :)
Oh and why don't you play your mains? I think you would bring more to the team if you focused on champions that you've played the most
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 4:37pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

You don't see whats wrong? Ok.

First off, Teemo jungle? IF you have played this game for like 10months (?) you should be well aware of Teemo jungle being absolute ****. And where did you go? Taric top/mid isn't very viable either. Clarity/Heal on leona is pretty darn useless aswell :c
Well that's it i guess. Good luck next game :)
Oh and why don't you play your mains? I think you would bring more to the team if you focused on champions that you've played the most

Ok then, well just to clear things up:
Teemo wanted to try out jungling and we allowed him too, ok maybe not the best idea as u point u but for our first game i cant say we were that bothered by it.

Why is heal useless? the extra health restore on a champ which has no way of healing to me seems like a fine pick to me (i also disagree with Leona as a support pick but he wanted to support with her).

Ah err as for that we were just trying out stuff this game, for now on we will be using our mains.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 8:49pm | Report

Ok so yeah am still suck on 0 points in ranked after reaching 7th at one point a few weeks back....why cant i win a damn game atm.

Was jungle with Hecarim and i believe i did ok...our top just failed so ****ing hard is was annoying as **** (reported at end)...everytime i would go to gank his lane or to support him he would tell me not to go or to piss off so i only ganked top lane once (when he finally asked for help...he then told me to piss off again afterwards!).

So while he was feeding there Wukong i mostly then ganked mid and bot which saw our mid lane pushed forward all the way to there last mid tower and bot lane pushed also to there last tower before our top lane got smashed in forcing us back (we were also finding it hard to break into there base as we all had low health by then).

However then there Wukong came mid as there team went all mid and just started ripping apart anyone who went close to him (even 2v1 we were not able to kill him)..cos of him the other team was able to take down both our mid lane towers and nearly got the 3rd before we drove them off, as they then went base we went baron but it must have been warded as they came just as we killed the baron and stole it...also scoring 3 kills on us before we could retreat.

With only Nocturne and Lux to defend the base they smashed there way in, killing Nocturne when he dived into them before they got to the 3rd mid tower alone.....Lux then did what she could but was quickly killed too and just as we started to respawn they got our Crystal.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 8:54pm | Report

Last game of tonight....and i would just like to say how much i HATE the bloody french in this game..seriously iv only met 1, 1 bloody french person to DATE who is not either a 5 year old or a fecking troll (or a noob) and she is a GIRL!.

Gankplank reported at end for flame, rudeness, trolling, kill stealing, Feeding early game and for being french lol.

(Yes its 5.55am here and am PISSED off..we should have won this game).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 1:09am | Report

Ok then, well just to clear things up:
Teemo wanted to try out jungling and we allowed him too, ok maybe not the best idea as u point u but for our first game i cant say we were that bothered by it.

Why is heal useless? the extra health restore on a champ which has no way of healing to me seems like a fine pick to me (i also disagree with Leona as a support pick but he wanted to support with her).

Ah err as for that we were just trying out stuff this game, for now on we will be using our mains.

So he first timed jungle teemo in a 5v5 ranked?:p
And i never said Leona is a bad support, in fact she's one of the strongest supports. But there are much better spellchoices for her :)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 4:27am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

So he first timed jungle teemo in a 5v5 ranked?:p
And i never said Leona is a bad support, in fact she's one of the strongest supports. But there are much better spellchoices for her :)

Yep he did...lol
And no no that was my personal opinion lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 5:22am | Report

Yep he did...lol
And no no that was my personal opinion lol.

Ah ok. Not really sure what makes leona a bad pick for supporting in your eyes? :c

Oh and Flash/Heal is alright with leona, but even then you'd want the adc to pick heal 'cause exhaust is a spell that you really want to have.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 6:25am | Report
Btw guys quick question for you all..

What is a good basic Rune set up for a:
Jungler - say either Skarner or Hecarim
Support - Zyra, Soraka or Taric

Looking for just a basic, covers the basics rune build for these two roles as i already have a Tank, AD and AP rune set up
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

sc0rp985
<Member>
sc0rp985's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2013 6:28am | Report

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide