Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:19am | Report
A Preseason Game

Picks and Bans

Mid lane ranked game here, got to go mid and so picked Kayle, as i was up against there Fizz and i find i do pretty well when i use Kayle against him.
(Note, am friends with xhair and zargelwachma lol..so made having to win this game more important for bragging rights...i also have a rivally going with xhair atm to see who can beat the other the most times...its currently 7-4 at the time am writting this)

Well...the game was pretty easy to be honest (sorry guys), i owned there Fizz without too much problems. xhair had a bad game (think he was lagging too) and was not able to do much and with our Teemo and Xin Zhao hitting legendary before 30 minutes in it was preety easy going.

Credit where credit is due, they did put up a good fight and were able to hold on for quite some time but in the end we bashed though them.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:24am | Report
A Preseason Game

Picks and Bans

Well....here is a mid lane game...i got to go mid and went with Talon but oh my....well yeah nothing to say about this game other than we were played outplayed and the team was infighting pretty much as soon as the screen loaded =/.

(how we last 28 minutes i dont know)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:29am | Report
A Preseason Game

Ranked jungle game here, i was 3rd pick again and got to pick up Amumu ! (who iv noticed is beening less and less banned now in B5 and proceeded to OWN everything i ganked (only died 1 time lol due to a tower!..who ever put that there is a NOOB!).

Was nice to win this game, got revenge on the two trolls from my last game with Talon (see above post), also them giving up at 20:26 meant the game was pretty sort lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:35am | Report
A Preseason Game

Duo game with my friend zargelwachma. He was jungle Zed while i went support Galio (we needed a tank lol).

Well another 20 minute win for me in...this was was even a tad quicker than the last!. Keeping a short story short we dominated the other team from the start with only 9 deaths in 20 minutes to the other teams 40!, i even was able to pick up 2 kills for 0 deaths and 14 ***its...my best support game in ages :).

Our team went like a well oiled machine this game, wish more games in ranked where like this lol. Also am starting to climb back up the points chart!.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:41am | Report
A Preseason Game

Second duo game with zargelwachma and another win. This time i got to do my fave jungle Fiddlesticks while he went mid lane with his Zed.

A much harder game this one, which could have gone either way a number of times but each time we were able to turn it around in our favour, and while my score this game was pretty pants, our jinx was able tpo get pretty fed and with well timed crowstorm ganks ( Teemo u no scare me!) we were able to ace them in a team fight and push down there reamining base items before they could all respawn.

^^ gg wp
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:45am | Report

And now a random normal game, was with a premade group of friends in this one, who ever said Fiddlesticks cant help carry a game lol.

That must be the highest kill count i have had yet with fiddle in the jungle ^^.

the other team was scared of me ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2013 3:59am | Report
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, I JUST BEAT A PLAT 1 PLAYER IN SHOWDOWN O_o

(i think am dreaming.....)

( Fiddlesticks vs Sivir, level 6 all in by both of us, she tried to escape when she hit 150 HP using her ulti for speed....no escaping my E tho ***** xD!)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2014 2:34am | Report
A Preseason Game

Duo game here with zargelwachma, annoyingly forgot to screenshot the game at the end -_-.

Basiclly long story short (a 58 minute game long..) we were 3v5 from about 25 minutes into it...and we held for ages!. zargelwachma was Zed, i had Soraka and our other guy had Jinx and we held out really long lol (there was also a Nasus but he like moving for 10 seconds then afking for 10 minutes..).

So annoyed we didnt win this...we came close a few times, but then jinx started trying to solo them and yeah ugh...

Also check out my score, not bad for a 58 minute game hey guys while playing as support ^^.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2014 7:20am | Report

Also check out my score, not bad for a 58 minute game hey guys while playing as support ^^.

i see you might finaly be taking the "die less" advice more seriously. =)

Sig made by Hogopogo
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2014 6:34pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i see you might finaly be taking the "die less" advice more seriously. =)

Heyy! iv been taking it seriously for ages, iv just not had much luck carrying it out lol...old habits die hard (as in the **** got to try and save the teammate...**** not worth).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide