Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucorian5's Solo Queue Adventures!

Creator: Lucorian5 August 4, 2013 3:49pm
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Also why so much Talon 0.o

Vapora mini me?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 12:59am | Report
^ lmao not exactly. I played Talon looong before I knew Vapora existed so yeah. I play him a lot because I do really well with him nearly all of the time, simple as that; and of course I find him extremely fun to play since with the new build (which, btw, I used months before Vapora released his new guide, though I admittedly still got it from him) his playstyle is about as aggresive and balls-deep as it gets. Only a good Talon is stupid/crazy enough to E onto an enemy carry in front of all his teammates, kill him instantly, and still have the nerve to escape right under their noses.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:01am | Report

Vapora mini me?

lol. There is always someone who plays X champion good. Doesn't necessarily mean they are fans or "mini me's". Like if I pick vayne, I don't think about being a Doublelift mini-me.

In the other hand, why not. If it helps him climb, so why not be a Vapora mini me.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 3:20am | Report

Vapora mini me?

My disciples are everywhere.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 11:20am | Report

My disciples are everywhere.

did anybody read the part where I said I played Talon waaaaaay before I knew who Vapora was? No? Ok just checking please continue.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 2:18pm | Report

GG everyone lost hard hooray. And to think I was in a series yesterday morning lmao.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 3:44pm | Report

That was a good game. Funniest thing was the fact that Naut ganked me about 8 times in the first five minutes and although they burned Flash once I never died, then WW ganks once at level 6 and we kill fizz, lel. Then we proceeded to rape them and they were too stupid to surrender so we just killed them over and over until we finally decided to end it.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 10:02pm | Report

Had to jungle which really isn't my best thing, but it turned out alright despite the fact I haven't played J4 in well over a month.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2013 3:42am | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

did anybody read the part where I said I played Talon waaaaaay before I knew who Vapora was? No? Ok just checking please continue.

Quiet disciple, speak when you are spoken to.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2013 3:07pm | Report

Quiet disciple, speak when you are spoken to.

Apologies Vapora Dark sir, Dobby has been a bad house-elf and must punish myself sir.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide