Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucorian5's Solo Queue Adventures!

Creator: Lucorian5 August 4, 2013 3:49pm
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 7:57am | Report
Once the game started I figured it was something like that, he wasn't that bad but he sure as hell wasn't a Plat level player. It just looked bad for us on lolnexus.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 6:53pm | Report

I don't think I've ever been stomped so hard in my life. Every lane lost hard except top, but I ended up dying anyway when Nasus and Volibear turret dove me three times in a row, with me finally dying on the third time when Brand came as well. Couldn't use my ult to any advantage since everytime I ulted Nasus would instantly teleport to intercept, and his team was so much stronger from about five minutes on that any attempt at a 5v5 fight was a disaster. Especially when your adc builds like he did against a ****ing Corki. We got aced for free 15 minutes in GG.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 8:25pm | Report

That was a massive comeback; we had a glimmer of hope despite being six turrets and multiple
kills down at the beginning because Vayne had some kills and we had somehow taken both dragons despite being heavily behind. We also had a much better teamfighting comp so even when behind in gold we would still come out at least even in most fights which allowed us to slowly take back some objectives, eventually Vayne picked up a ton of kills and turned into an absolute monster which secured us the game.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2013 10:18pm | Report
Lost down to 33 LP now, I need to take a break for a while.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 5:43pm | Report

Ugh that was so bronze. My decision making at times was just plain bad; I did well in lane though and I am PROUD to say I went 3-0 as Talon against a 21-0-9 mastery TF with no armor runes :). It was quite challenging to decide whether to kill him with E-Q-W-AA or simply E-R- Ignite. But late game I had some bad decisions mixed with REALLY bad luck that led to me dying a lot but I was still doing tons of damage and we won in the end so meh, I'll just take the LP and forget this ever happened.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 6:05pm | Report
league of trinity force?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 6:16pm | Report
^ mhmmm I suppose so.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 10:24pm | Report

What a ****ing joke. Best Xin Zhao in ****ing brasil; basically Riven was dc'd for the first five minutes of the game and so vi and xin just rushed top to take the turret and at that point I was just thinking how nice it was to get a free win once in a while. But then Riven connected...and immediately killed Xin FOUR ****ING TIMES IN A ROW DESPITE BEING LEVEL 1 TO HIS LEVEL 5 HOW THE ****. The first one was a gank from Eve but after that it was all 1v1, and SOMEHOW he only had ten ****ing cs in the FIVE MINUTES that Riven was gone for, so within a minute of reconnecting she had more than double his cs and was outleveling him by ~2.5 after a couple minutes of being back. I was stomping mid but started dying when Riven and Evelynn started coming mid together and that 10 minute stun Veigar has locked me up over and over. Bot was doing okay-ish but still losing and although teamfights were even for a while we eventually lost because my team kept blowing all of their ultimates on Blitzcrank gg.

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 10:57pm | Report
You know what happened at top?

Vi taxed Xin's lane, hard. Xin has zero CS because Vi takes 90% of it. It's evident because she has 133 cs, almost as much as you, as a jungler.

As the game goes on, minions give more EXP. If you kill a champion several levels higher than you, you gain a GIGANTIC (and I mean GIGANTIC) EXP boost.

Since they broke the tower, Riven gets a billion free farm in a safe spot.

Eve ganks, Riven gets 2+ levels from Xin's death. Then she gets roughly ~30-40 minions for free. Most of the time, one kill at top lane will completely reset the snowball no matter how hard you were stomping them earlier.

So I wouldn't really blame it all on Xin.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 12:14pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

You know what happened at top?

Vi taxed Xin's lane, hard. Xin has zero CS because Vi takes 90% of it. It's evident because she has 133 cs, almost as much as you, as a jungler.

As the game goes on, minions give more EXP. If you kill a champion several levels higher than you, you gain a GIGANTIC (and I mean GIGANTIC) EXP boost.

Since they broke the tower, Riven gets a billion free farm in a safe spot.

Eve ganks, Riven gets 2+ levels from Xin's death. Then she gets roughly ~30-40 minions for free. Most of the time, one kill at top lane will completely reset the snowball no matter how hard you were stomping them earlier.

So I wouldn't really blame it all on Xin.

She didn't tax his lane at all until after Riven reconnected and he had died, and the only reason she did it was because he wouldn't take it. Not to mention that he didn't even know the first thing about farming mechanics, he would literally just sit in a big crowd of minions and afk auto attack the whole thing. It might not be 100% his fault that we lost, and I know he had a couple tough breaks, but that does NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT excuse dying multiple times to an underleveled Riven and having 10 cs in the first 5 minutes. Had he played even reasonably decent then it was a 100% almost-free win for us, so yeah.

Not to mention he didn't buy boots all game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide