Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucorian5's Solo Queue Adventures!

Creator: Lucorian5 August 4, 2013 3:49pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 9:15am | Report
I'll trust your wisdom then. :P

P.S. Finish dat new Riven guide pls.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 4:21pm | Report
Never said it was bad I just said it made me nervous, which it did since starting that on a mid champ is quite risky, though he was against a Kat who doesn't do much at the start so I guess it was fine. Although there is a heavy risk of going too aggressive and falling to a gank you had no warning of.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 6:53pm | Report

We stomped at the beginning extremely hard and although we made some throws mid game due to carelessness we were still able to win it securely since our original lead was so high; we also had the privilege of hearing Orianna flame the living hell out of her team, especially Darius. And he was raging at me as well when I told him he was just as bad as his team lol. Ah the joys of solo queue.

Edit: That Darius was extremely bad though, and I'm about 99.9% sure he got his bronze *** boosted to Gold since he's 0 LP 1500 LKS and has nothing but losses for ranked on his history along with negative winrates on almost everyone; not to mention he has feeding or near-feeding scores in nearly all his games lol.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 4:03pm | Report
Why do people that get eloboosted play ranked after they get eloboosted... I don't get it, all they're doing is ****ing up their MMR and ruining other people's climb
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 6:56pm | Report
^ Idk, I mean its not like Gold V is super impressive and you don't necessarily expect that much but honestly this guy had the mechanics/skill of a Bronze III/IV and yet he's gonna get a nice shiny Gold border and an Elise skin and all the other things he doesn't deserve; kinda ******** if you ask me.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 5:00pm | Report

This game doe.

Easily one of the top five most intense games of Season 3; started off super well for us, with the exception of bot lane who were almost-feeding. Ezreal started picking up kills mid game from just dumb plays and I ****ing could NOOOOT get to him since even though his team was awful they at least knew he was their literal only hope of winning and so they protected him with everything they had and more. And even if I did get to him, he had his E, barrier, flash, and Guardian Angel so he was literally impossible to kill. In the second last teamfight of the game I caught him out under his tower, burned his GA within about half a second...but then three of his teammates flashed onto me and the rest of my team who had by this time showed up; Ezreal barrier'd and survived with literally 20 ****ing hp like the little ****** ***** that he is and we lost three people; things weren't looking good.

However we still had more towers and an inhib and although they picked up Baron they didn't have more than a 1-1.5k gold lead meaning we could still fight them. The winning play came when Zyra and I went to scout/ward their jungle near red (they were blue side) and we noticed a couple of them pushed up mid. The rest of our team came hurrying in behind us and we sat in the bush near Wraiths to wait for them. Corki made a nice play and showed himself to their team in order to bait them in, as four of them were running after him Ezreal began to creep up the other side...and walked right into my E range with no GA, it was over in less than a second with an E-Q-W. Their only hope was dead so we aced them for free and won the game. GG.

However the highlight was still when I caught their Vi (aka their biggest tank) farming top and auto attacked her for a third of her HP after my E-Q, my W didn't even hit.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 5:25pm | Report
I'm having this weird ****ing problem in every single game where after champ select I just don't go into loading screen and I have to try and reconnect, usually I get back in before loading screen even ends so np but in my last ranked game it was being a stubborn piece of **** and wouldn't let me into the game until 10 minutes in. 0-1 in my series because my laptop is officially starting to pack it in.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 1:44pm | Report
The same problem still persists even after uninstalling and reinstalling, and then hitting the "repair installation" button and going through that. I managed to get into Silver I but have lost my only four games in it, three of them because of this issue that just refuses to go away. The only reason I won a couple games in my series was because I managed to get into the game either before loading screen ended or about 1-1:30 into the game.

So after coming all this way, I won't get be getting Gold in Season 3, despite the fact that I 100% deserve it and would get it no problem in the 20 or so days left if my laptop wasn't such a ***** :/.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 2:27pm | Report
Close LoL Replay every time it opens up / set it to never open.

Problem solved.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:07pm | Report
Wait wut I'm saying my client just closes before loading screen and it takes a varying amount of time (from 30 seconds to ten minutes) to get myself into the game by continuously re-logging in and clickign "Reconnect"; wtf does that have to do with LoL Replay O.o

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide