Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucorian5's Solo Queue Adventures!

Creator: Lucorian5 August 4, 2013 3:49pm
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 2:44pm | Report
You could see if Windows 8 still has the program Snipping Tool too.

It's what I use to upload my screenshots since my print screen button doesn't do anything anymore, works basically the same way Vapora said.

I'm on Vista though, might have removed it.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 9:53pm | Report
haven't been uploading anything, but a quick update before I quit for the night: Won five in a row to put me at 64 LP and I could smell Gold already, then I logged in tonight thinking I was gonna win a couple games and get within striking distance...only to drop three piss poor games in a row and land myself at a measly 49 LP. Sigh.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2013 6:48pm | Report
Welp today was very productive; had some issues earlier that forced me to reinstall the game and now that its finally done ranked queues are down lel gg.

Sitting at 89 LP right now though, and I finally started getting decent LP gains (+13, +16, etc.)

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 7:36pm | Report

My team literally did not know what an objective was. Absolutely refused to group or push at any time so no way we could win despite the fact fights were quite even early and mid game. My early laning was hell since they sent Caitlyn top and made it so if I tried to cs at all I got four auto attacks to the face, I literally couldn't do anything despite burning her Flash super early with an all in. Even with Doran's Shield start I was just perma-zoned; J4 did gank once and got a kill, but Shyvana ganked me a bit later and I died to a max range Ace in the Hole. I killed her a couple times later in the game because Kha is kinda designed to kill adc's but we just couldn't win when they had 6 turrets to our none, Dragons were split 1-1 until later when I lost track due to no vision.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 8:47pm | Report

Can I just say how much I ****ing hate support? Like I'm just awful at it and I don't even slightly enjoy the game when I have to do it. That game was just brutal though, we had a nice lead in the mid game after struggling early but in the end we just lost because Riven is a broken monster no matter how behind she gets and four GA's + a Galio ult + Zhonyas is kind of impossible to fight.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 10:33pm | Report

Had two stupid deaths to Lee Sin in lane, both left him on ~80 hp and were incredibly frustrating. Other than that I played pretty well I think, and the rest of my team as well.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 5:12pm | Report

Rather ridiculous game. Had to lane against a Pantheon (that's the third ****ty lane in a row I've had as Talon), and it just so happened this one had over 100 ranked games with him this season so it really wasn't fun. It quickly became apparent after laning phase that I was a much better player overall but the early game was just brutal for me as its a pretty massive counter lane. Both teams played pretty badly tbh, people just kept getting caught out over and over and going for ******ed dives and stuff, eventually we won though since Panth took all the kills early game but did nothing late and they just made slightly more dumb mistakes than we did.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 11:58am | Report
Well it won't let me upload the screenshot of my last game for some ******ed reason, but I went 2-1 Lee Sin top and we lost because our Leona was Bronze II duo'd with our Gold I Tristana but they just fed from the start like no tomorrow. Our jungler picked Tryndamere when we desperately needed a tank so honestly this one was pretty much over in champ select, our Syndra was second last pick and begging in all caps for mid through the whole champ select so I let her...she died almost instantly to their Brand 1v1 and flamed the rest of the game, eventually ragequitting when she died again.

This is the third ****tarded team I've had in a row (lost two before this but didn't screenshot), but fourth when you include the team I had last night that was bad to the point of me having to dodge; I really don't get why literally every single ****ing time I get to 90-95 LP I just start getting matched with the biggest scrubs possible. Honestly the teams I got in my last three games are literally throwback to my Bronze days, meanwhile the other team gets a good, organized bunch with a strong team comp. I had a support Poppy in the game before this, riot pls.

On the bright side, I won my lane for the first time in like 5 games lel.

Edit: Another positive is since I'm now at 78 LP I'll be getting proper(ish) LP gains again so one win might just put me back in the mid 90s, or at VERY least high 80s.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 3:07pm | Report

And for probably the eighth game straight I get haaaaaaaaaaaard camped by the enemy jungler, in this case WW ganked at level 2 then sat in the lane brush for about a minute before flashing onto me ( Jax and I were both fairly low) and then Jax followed up with ignite and everything he had, they popped my passive and still got me. Sigh. My fault honestly but its just frustrating as hell when the enemy jungler literally does not leave until I die, meanwhile my jungler refuses to help since I inadvertently pissed him and his duo (Zyra) off in champ select. So basically Jax hard pushed with no wards the entire game and did not get ganked ONCE because Lee was being butthurt over a harmless joke I made which he took seriously for some reason.

We did good early, with me managing to kill Jax 1v1 by baiting him into a dive and Ahri was getting real fed; unfortunately we misplayed a couple teamfights and Varus somehow ended up fed out of his mind. Eventually we just couldn't fight them at all since Lee Sin does absolutely **** all late game and he didn't even do anything early game either so gg :/.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 10:51pm | Report

Welp I was Sir Dies-A-Lot this game but I was a large factor in our win, however that being said I was also a large factor in why we almost lost; I was basically press-E-first-think-second that game due to overconfidence from ****ting on Zed in lane so because of that I died a TON in some really dumb ways but I also took out their priority targets consistently so I guess I did ok in the end.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide