Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucorian5's Solo Queue Adventures!

Creator: Lucorian5 August 4, 2013 3:49pm
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 4:49pm | Report
VAPORA YOU MIRACULOUS SON OF A ***** I UNINSTALLED LOLREPLAY AND IT WORKS NOW TYTYTYTYTYTY

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 7:15pm | Report

Wow, that was a massive comeback lol. I had so many deaths because at one point they were so ridiculously ahead that I would just get instantly melted the second I went in with my ult; the only thing that kept us alive early on was Ezreal stealing dragon with his ult and they didn't have that huge of a kill lead. Turrets-wise we were losing but basically we won by outplaying them hard during the fifteen minute baron dance that the end of the game was; we kept catching them out and doing a lot of good stuff which lead to a few favorable fights like 4 for 3 or 4 for 2 etc. We did make a couple mistakes but in the end they just made more and we went on a massive push after killing 4 of them and losing one while we had baron buff. We then rushed the Nexus and finished it off just as they all spawned, though they actually did kill two of us just before it went down.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2013 6:44am | Report
GOO get the golddd :D
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2013 7:24am | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

VAPORA YOU MIRACULOUS SON OF A ***** I UNINSTALLED LOLREPLAY AND IT WORKS NOW TYTYTYTYTYTY

I'm just full of miracles. :]
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 11:21am | Report
Been a few days since I posted in here, got a nice desktop for my birthday (was playing on a mediocre Lenovo laptop before) and that's really helped things. Unfortunately its Windows 8 which I've never used so I don't know a good way to upload screenshots which is why I haven't posted my last few. Anyways on a 4 game win streak but sadly I'm getting massively clamped right now, my last gains were +6, +5, +5 and despite a nice win streak I'm sitting at 36 LP in Silver I; slowly but surely getting to Gold :d

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 12:16pm | Report
Tons of people who at the start of the season I never expected to get gold have just started reaching it, so don't be the exception please. :P
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 1:25pm | Report

Tons of people who at the start of the season I never expected to get gold have just started reaching it, so don't be the exception please. :P

I'll do it just for you Vapora I promise.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Yeah I have no idea how to upload screenshots since the Windows 8 paint program is total garbage but anyways lost my last game despite four of us outplaying four of them because our top lane Yi died 8 times to the enemy Lee Sin who got fed to the point of 1v3 triple killing us g ****ing g. Rest of his team was **** and honestly we deserved to win but Yi just fed harder than I've ever seen, I couldn't even help him because if I ganked Lee would instantly 100-0 both of us so yeah.

Edit: forgot to mention I was playing jungle J4

drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 2:37pm | Report
Saving pictures with Win8Paint is no different than with Win7Paint or VistaPaint.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2013 2:39pm | Report
I use a program called Lighthsot. You can select which part of the screen you want to screen-shot, then upload it online straight away without having to go through paint, saving it, then selecting the right file to upload.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide