Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS NA Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2014 9:55pm | Report
Butthurt about what exactly? I do believe the series score between the two is 2-1 for C9, and you can qq about no bjergsen if you want but then you'd be contradicting yourself since you just finished saying they can win even without him lol. Anyways I'll just let the playoff results do the talking, enjoy second TSM fans.

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2014 9:58pm | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

Butthurt about what exactly? I do believe the series score between the two is 2-1 for C9, and you can qq about no bjergsen if you want but then you'd be contradicting yourself since you just finished saying they can win even without him lol. Anyways I'll just let the playoff results do the talking, enjoy second TSM fans.

I never said they could beat c9 without bjergsen i just said there looking good without him.... No one actually thinks its 2-1.. even c9 said beating tsm without bjergsen is not same if c9 lost a key player like
c9 meteos they would not be as good ether... Fact is there doing well considering if they only lost one game without him thats really good they expected to lose more.

We will see in playoffs.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Ok now im so confused how all stars is working is it only max 2 players from one team wtf?

The team in first place of each region at the end of the spring split will all face each other prior to the normal All-Star event i under stand that but is voting and setup same as last year phreak said something about only 2 people.

Sounds odd to me so its only 2 per region its going be crazy what if na and eu both get a mid laner and jungle voted in does this mean that we would have two people on different roles that they might not even be used too?

On top that there is language barrier if darien is voted in and team speaks English not Russian what then he will have worse communication.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2014 3:13am | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

Seem butthurt cuz ur team is second, not first. :D

They went 5-1 with Regi.
Lost to C9. Regi hasn't won against them in how long? :D

Kinda funny how you first say you'll let the playoff results do the talkig, but immediatly after you say C9'll win and TSM will lose. I mean, even Hai isn't/wasn't confident enough to make that statement. O_O

Also, Hai sounded like that kid from Indian Jones. And the asian one from the Goonies. (who knew it's the same one?)

Can't remember who was playing, but the Leona jukes against the Morgana shields, I thought it was an obvious counter to the shields.....
And then the Thresh against Morgana + Sivir, oh how I lolled when they shielded the wrong one. :D

Think a few more Kassadin games and he'll resume his 100% ban status.
Also think Evelynn won't be picked as often anymore. Her lack of gap closer hurts her ganks. Especially once the pink wards are coming out.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2014 6:18pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Seem butthurt cuz ur team is second, not first. :D

They went 5-1 with Regi.
Lost to C9. Regi hasn't won against them in how long? :D

Kinda funny how you first say you'll let the playoff results do the talkig, but immediatly after you say C9'll win and TSM will lose. I mean, even Hai isn't/wasn't confident enough to make that statement. O_O

Also, Hai sounded like that kid from Indian Jones. And the asian one from the Goonies. (who knew it's the same one?)

Lol TSM fanboys are too brainwashed and numerous, I'll just watch them lose and not waste words on uneducated lost causes (not directly attacking you two here necessarily, just saying TSM fans are really dumb and obnoxious as a whole which is kinda why I don't like the team)

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 12:31am | Report
Ah yes, judge the team by how you (mis)judge their fans. That's the way to go.
Odd that you don't realise, that attitude is pretty much how you discribe TSM fans. O_O
It's kinda funny how the fans take this whole rivalry thing to a very different level. But then again, judging from soccer fans, it seems to be the way fans need to validate their teams supposed superiority.

I hold no different view of teams, nor will I view a fan of a certain team any different from any other normal human being. But once you judge a person as inferior, just because he doesn't root for your team, you've shown your colors. It's safe to say it's a color I'm not fond of, chances are it be one I quite dislike. O_O

Keep on hatin peeps cuz they dun like ur team. U'll do gr8 in lief.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2014 11:05pm | Report
Lucorian5 wrote:

^ Actually no. TSM aren't even close to being better than Cloud 9, beating them once doesn't make them better lmao. They're faaaar too reliant on Bjergsen carrying to ever really be stronger than Cloud 9. Also C9 didn't "suck" at worlds, they lost 2-1 to a more experienced team who had the entire Group Stage to warm up and find themselves whereas C9 had to start cold in the quarter finals because of the stupid bye that I absolutely hate. Even so C9 crushed the **** out of Fnatic at BotA a short time later, so it kinda shows who the better team really was.

So TSM beating C9 doesn't mean anything (and never will, I assume), but C9 beating Fnatic at BotA - after having lost to them before at Worlds - shows that they're the better team?

Look, C9 is a pretty damn strong team (especially right now they seem to be in good form), but so far this season TSM have been the stronger team overall. It's that simple. That's not to say there's no way that C9 will still win Spring split, but there's no need to act so incredibly biased, especially when you start calling the TSM fans uneducated lost causes who are brainwashed for having the opinion that they're stronger right now. It's only making you look bad - really, really bad in fact.

As an EG fan, looking at the remaining games (CLG + C9 in week 9, Dig and Coast in Week 10 and TSM, CLG, Crs and XDG in the last superweek) I doubt there's enough in there that EG can win to catch up with others, especially when those others still face each other a couple of times (guaranteeing a win for one of those teams when EG is already 1 or 2 behind them right now).

Sad times :(

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2014 5:23am | Report
I'm not a TSM fanboy, but damn, they be lookin' guuuuuuuuud.

But hell, we all said (well, most of us) TPA wouldn't win World Championships back in S2, especially against the powerhouses that were M5, Azubu Blaze and Frost.

Both C9 and TSM are incredibly solid top tier NA teams and, tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them won the Split in the end. C9 Hype Train passengers may be surprised when TSM wins and the TSM fanclub may be just as surprised when C9 Meteo(r)s their face.

Can't we just discuss the plays they make and just let the results decide for us? I mean, holy ****, I was surprised when Ozone screwed the pooch at World's.
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2014 2:23am | Report
Im on the C9 hype train. I also like how a song with Cloud 9 sounds like drugs :l
Anyways jump on your boat and hang on everyone, it's been a bumpy ride and it's gonna get even bumpier!
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2014 7:56pm | Report
I really liked Vulcun, or XDG now, until BloodWater disappeared.

Gosh, plus that xmithie and zuna swap, its basically horrendous.
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide