Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Phil journey to Gold

Creator: Phil15 March 21, 2013 7:51pm
1 2
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 12:40pm | Report
I did some duoq with one of my friends (Bawsss) and got carried for that game

I completely lost top to Rumble during that game but my team was so far ahead that a couple of kills didnt matter at all. It was my first game with the Singed nerfs but dont worry even though I lost top hes still extremely strong.

We played other games after that but we lost all of them without exceptions I fell back to 0 lp but fortunately I wasnt demoted
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2013 12:47pm | Report
Played a couple of ranked games Taric game was really easy and second game our Tristana was super fed (something like 14 kills) but she kept jumping on their team so it took a long time to win that game ( we got aced a couple of times but with three inhibs down they couldnt do much)

Game of the Day:

Really good Maokai made mid Rumble pretty fed and Ashe was so good at landing all her arrows across the map. Kayle is supposed to counter Singed I hear but w/e Maokai gave me a couple of kills and I ended up farming between towers.

Im starting gaining less Lp which means my Mmr is probably not high enough for Gold yet but that wont stop me.

Current situation: 55 LP Silver 1
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2013 2:29pm | Report
Done im gold didnt update this in a while because I was extremely lazy.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide