Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2016 8:34am | Report

This game I played much better, and against one of my favorite match ups, Darius.

As long as I don't die in the early levels against Darius I pretty much can kill him over and over, which is what happened here, Fervor OP.

The other lanes did fairly well, and so it was easy to carry. They started to get some picks here and there which had me worried, but grouped up and started winning team fights.

After grabbing baron I started a teamfight with flash stun, but we ended up actually losing the fight. Though Lux survived, she got some hilarious picks when they tried to dive her.

When dragon came up they hung around the pit, so I flashed onto Caitlyn and killed her and we cleaned up the rest to end the game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2016 9:37am | Report

Couldn't have asked for a better game in promos.

I was once again against a dreaded Gangplank, THIS TIME I was better prepared I knew he had to be contained before he was a problem. So I made sure to give clear instructions to Jarvan that I would need his help, and he did just that as we made sure to shutdown Gangplank best we could. I also build early burst against him and later tanky to survive his barrels and not get one shot, armor works quite well against Gangplank.

I made some great TP plays this game as well that really helped out the team and picked us up usually 2 or 3 kills, being a team player works who knew?

With some well placed spiltpushing they sent two top for me which I barely escaped and allowed my team engage 4vs3 and win, grabbing their inhib after and later after some picks the baron.

With that we all pushed botlane and dived them with Jarvan's ultimate, easily cleaning them up and destroying their Nexus after.

Gold II is my new record, but I'm far from done climbing!

Humble Riven Main
theyouiporit
<Member>
theyouiporit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2016 10:49am | Report
Predacon wrote:

Couldn't have asked for a better game in promos.

I was once again against a dreaded Gangplank, THIS TIME I was better prepared I knew he had to be contained before he was a problem. So I made sure to give clear instructions to Jarvan that I would need his help, and he did just that as we made sure to shutdown Gangplank best we could. I also build early burst against him and later tanky to survive his barrels and not get one shot, armor works quite well against Gangplank.

I made some great TP plays this game as well that really helped out the team and picked us up usually 2 or 3 kills, being a team player works who knew?

With some well placed spiltpushing they sent two top for me which I barely escaped and allowed my team engage 4vs3 and win, grabbing their inhib after and later after some picks the baron.

With that we all pushed botlane and dived them with Jarvan's ultimate, easily cleaning them up and destroying their Nexus after.

Gold II is my new record, but I'm far from done climbing!

Nice! Keep it up

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the awesome signature!
Pantheon loves singing Adele
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2016 7:57am | Report

This was a rough game, and legit comeback.

Faced against Renekton top I played safe and farmed what I could, the issue was when Yi came to gank, I flashed in to get Renek but Yi was already leaving, after which I died to Renekton. Then Yi stayed in my lane to die to Renekton giving him a big lead on me. So I just played it safe and let him proxy farm me for a while.

With some roams and TPs I was able to swings some fights into our favor, but things were looking still quite bad as Fizz was very fed. Yi started acting extremely toxic to the whole team, especially towers our Diamond Lucian saying his mechanics were bad.

With one good teamfight where only I died, we were able to snag up a baron and start turning things around. We had another team fight after that where I put in work and picked up a triple kill, with that we were able to end the game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2016 9:30am | Report

Tough game, I decided to go Poppy this game for a number of reasons, the biggest being Pantheon was picked first, which I may or may not always pick Poppy if faced against Renekton, Pantheon, or Quinn, the super hard counters to Riven.

Anyways the enemy team put up a great fight, I had to play super safe all game as Pantheon in scary damage during that, and Lee Sin came to dive me twice, I luckily got away from both dives. It felt really hard to siege and we used baron to bait out team fights from them a couple times, one time we engaged and Ashe wasn't there which was my bad, so we lost it, but she cleaned up nicely.

After a good team fight we 5 man baron and Lee came, so I zoned him out so we wouldn't take the 50/50 chance of him smiting. After which it was easy to pick them off with Diana trying to spiltpush, but we killed her before she could take an inhib, and we aced them to take down some inhibs. After which we had one more team fight where Ashe picked up a Quadra kill and I made sure everyone was disabled nicely and Pantheon unable to jump her.

With that we destroyed their Nexus no problem.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 12:50pm | Report

Our Nautilus banned Yi despite that being an intended pick of our teammate, instead he took Udyr who I think is 10x more useful anyway.

I didn't have to do too much this game, simply hang back and farm under Liss harass mostly, eventually I was turning the lane on her though, and she escaped a one time but then I killed her the second time.

Draven was just getting kills left and right with Naut, and Zed stomping Diana easy.

Zed made some godly plays at low health, me and him doing an amazing tower dive on Liss with her ulti up even, as well as outplaying Rengar/Taric with no health for the kill.

They quickly surrendered after we killed them a few more times.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 1:55pm | Report

Replay- http://www.replay.gg/search/na/Predacon#2104870822

I have to say this was an amazing game, very close.

I went Poppy this game because I saw we had a Kindred jungle so I wanted to make sure we had some beef frontline.

At first it was heavily in our favor, with Lux doing quite well, and Lucian/Leona doing decent in bottom lane, while I went even with Yasuo in a very back and forth time in toplane.

Somewhere around the middle of the game they started to make picks on us, and turn things around.

When we finally snagged baron but for some reason my team decided to engage when Lux was dead, luckily I just said NOPE and let them die, leaving me and Kindred to defend the base and not let them end.

We then had a good teamfight at dragon to put ourselves back in the game.

Edit:

You know what, you can just see the ending in video form.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 4:16pm | Report

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 7:56am | Report

Simply got trounced this game, couldn't get a real lead on Shen because of how hard it is to kill him, and our Shyvana suicided a few times. An undefed and underfarmed Riven is a useless Riven after all.

I myself died way too many times this game, and I need to really watch what I commit to, as their Shen and Tahm would always save Ezreal every single time.

I never surrendered though, had to keep trying, but it was for not.

Both their Ezreal and Anivia went Legendary.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2016 8:48am | Report

This was completely my fault for no dodging, looking at our team comp and Poppy being banned, it was really stupid for me to play this out.

I lose mmr and more lp than if I dodged sadly.

I was able to kill Mundo early in lane, and him kill me in return, Khazix even got a slight lead, but Master Yi just got way too fed off of the mid/bot lane and became an unstoppable monster and this just continued into the game. Our midlane Ezreal was quite bad.

Our team comp did not have the cc or tankiness to deal with him, my team surrendered.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide