Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 7:20pm | Report

Wombo compbo.

This was going okay, Fiora was dominating me in lane like usual, but I wasn't dying to her, we even killed her with a jungle gank. Everything seemed to be going well until Fiora got a quadra kill in a team fight, that's when things went sour.

Malphite just kept holding his ulti and using it too late, this usually cost us teamfights and he would use it on the tanky parts of their team while Fiora tore us apart.

We simply could move together as team and our wombo combos never went off properly enough to win teamfights, eventually lead to us just getting stomped.

I've learned this game that I should wait till level 3 to try to trade with Fiora at all.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 8:12pm | Report

Failed another series, it's difficult to pinpoint what I could have done better here.

Enough rank for now, I feel a slight tilt coming on, and we know where that leads.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 12:22am | Report

Tried to do another after some rest, still lost though.

Graves won his lane up top this game, while Vayne/Blitz got stomped in botlane. I came out on top over Fizz in lane, killing him twice in lane, was pretty happy with that.

Who doesn't ban Mundo though? This guy was just an unkillable pain the ***, and simply took too long to take down.

Eventually Vayne got caught out after we got baron by Fizz and I died trying to help, followed by the rest of our team to lose the game.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 1:45am | Report
I got Dragonblade Riven now, ready to spam the **** out of her in ranked.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 4:14am | Report

Huge mistake not dodging this game, we had a Jhin jungle, lesson learned so hard, I really don't know why I played this out.

He was level 4 while everyone else was at 7-8, jungle clear was extremely slow, and the ganks were very poor.

Kayle pushed the lane very hard, I eventually went all in on her, but Yi came during our fight as she had actual jungle support. Jhin also fed mid when trying to gank, this game was simply ****ed from the start, as the other team seemed to be a four to five man premade as well.

One of the few instances I will outright surrender, second loss with Riven this season.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 5:19am | Report

Score says it all, was against a lane Lee Sin, easy kills.

Every lane pretty much stomped this game, and was able to easily kill Lee over and over.

In my opinion Lee Sin is terrible in lane in general, and not just because of this game. I was able to easily pressure top with no jungle pressure on me, and we easily pushed them down everywhere.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 6:51am | Report

This Lee Sin, oh boy was he good, I was warded up and always watching, but he got me with two lane ganks completely caught be surprise, I was otherwise winning lane against Gnar.

I ended not taking off to snowball, so became a stun bot and peel machine for Corki and Brand, once their Lee Sin went down the rest of the team was easy.

It's shame he was a bit toxic on top of his skill, but always a satisfying win against a skilled player.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 7:00am | Report

So someone took my Riven this game, so I decided to really make her suffer by counterpicking into Poppy.

This game was just not fair for him, don't know what Riven can really do aside from having heavy jungle support to win against Poppy, I may even add her to my champion pool because of how disgustingly strong she is.

I already liked Poppy, I thought I sucked at her, but from watching other Poppys I understand better what to do.

I think I carried this game, and peeled quite well.

We aced them to take mid, a baron, then another ace to quickly end the game.

I got two free wins in my series this time!

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 7:41am | Report

Sadly our Vayne got really tilted this game, just kept dying to Lucian over and over again, supposedly Lulu wasn't helping him. Top I couldn't really do too much against Malphite as he played very safe, but eventually I killed him once. I later picked up some kills in some fights, but their Lucian was around 8-0 by then, it was quite difficult to do much.

The rest of the team seemed to get tilted as well, I tried to get their spirits up, but wasn't quite enough.

Things were looking up until people started getting picked off and they eventually took baron, after that we really couldn't fight them anymore, they easily pushed killed everyone but me, which I couldn't defend against all 5 of them.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 8:55am | Report

Well back in gold, no problemo.

At first Renekton was stomping this game, he killed me twice in lane for some stupid mistakes. I was able to recover with making a teleport mid and picking up a triple kill though, I was back in the game.

Xin, Brand, and I started to goon squad around killing everyone and they simply couldn't fight that kind of burst, even an extremely fed Renekton. We made a silly mistake of trying to dive them though, this is where Renekton picked up a quadra kill, but in return later on Lucian picked up his own quadra, I was spiltpushing at the time and got the inhib top while they got it bottom. We grabbed baron and finished the game from there, playing around a bit in the end.

Now is the time to climb Gold and beyond.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide