Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

S3 Elo Climbing as Support

Creator: Slappiz August 6, 2013 1:43am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 6:20am | Report
Anything else to tell us about her? I already do those stuff, the smartcast, the double q, max e first, w then, always ulti!

YOu say her ulti is the best in the game, but then you have to consider way more than the heal, so how do you best use the knockback or "spread" so to speak?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 7:11am | Report
During team fights I mostly use her ultimate for defensive purpose, making sure that our team gets as much as possible from the heal. But if I get the chance, if the enemy team got bad positioning I always try to utilize that.
For example, if we are fighting in the jungle I often try to position myself to knock away a enemy through a wall to give my team a 5 to 4 advantage if needed.

Just remember to always stay close to your team, that ulti is the best panic button when your team goes balls deep.

You can be really creative with your ultimate if you want, some times I've actually let myself be pulled by a blitz when our team fights dragon/baron (I always make sure to have vision) and after the pull I can quickly re position myself to knock at least 1 of the enemy team through the wall in to the dragon area where my team can easily kill him/them. This is a risky tactic but it works when you got vision in their jungle and know that they don't have enough champions nearby to burst you down before you can cast ultimate and escape.

Good usage of the ultimate is also to counter powerful ultimates like Amumu's, either you push him away when he comes flying in our you position yourself to be able to counter him after he has used his ultimate. Both works but the 2nd one I would not recommend if the other team has a lot of instant burst damage. The heal allows your team to re engage with almost full hp and now their team got no Amumu stun, (also works for malph, heca, nunu, shyvana and probably more champions who I cant remember now :P).
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 6:59am | Report

A while since I've posted. I'm platinum now and up for promotion to higher divisions.
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:21am | Report
noob :s
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:29am | Report
Malin wrote:

noob :s

everyone can't get carried by Diamond 1 players, u little LoL **** ;) jk
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 7:30am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

everyone can't get carried by Diamond 1 players, u little LoL **** ;)

HAHAHAHA<3
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 9:13am | Report
And now I'm Platinum III :D

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/329472
iNoizyX
<Member>
iNoizyX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:57pm | Report
what do you think about climbing as support? did you pick that role solely to climb elo or because you enjoy it?
i main mid lane and am currently learning how to support because i dont always get to go mid.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2013 7:50pm | Report
iNoizyX wrote:

what do you think about climbing as support? did you pick that role solely to climb elo or because you enjoy it?
i main mid lane and am currently learning how to support because i dont always get to go mid.

I enjoy playing Janna and it's also the champion I play best. I play Janna mainly to climb elo and because she is the best support for roam warding and she is one of the least gear dependent champions in the game.

I donno but climbing as support has proven to be the best for me but I'm okey on all lanes but I hate supports who can't ward objectives :P
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2013 4:57am | Report
So I've climbed from Silver III to Platinum II in 1 month, maybe I should try to go for diamond before the end of the season.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide