Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tier Requests!

Creator: Electro522 August 30, 2014 11:39pm
19 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 11:39pm | Report
Hello MOBA!

I am wanting to create a ban preference list for the different tiers, simply because I can't find one.

I know that bans vary from tier to tier, so, I thought it would be interesting if someone would make a visualization of what is getting banned in what tier. Obviously, bans are different from game to game, but each tier tends to have a certain preference as to who to ban. For example: Jax and Fizz are (from what I have seen) the top 2 champs to ban in High Bronze/Low Silver (although, I have a feeling that Jax is banned in every tier), whereas Talon is creating many problems up in platinum/diamond.

So, I am putting out a feeler. If you would like, please simply respond to this post with what tier/elo you are in, and tell me what champs you have been seeing get banned alot (please, do not put in your own ban preferences). Depending on the number of responses I get, I'll try and make a list so everyone can see that visualization.
Yes, that is Morgana. A thank you to Ubnoxius for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 11:41pm | Report
I'm in Gold 4-3 (Hovering) and my personal preferred bans are Morgana, Tristana and Kassadin.

The bans I continually see around my elo are Braum, Lucian, Jax, Evelynn, Lee Sin, Alistar and Maokai.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 12:48am | Report
It kind of depends on the server too.
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 1:02am | Report
That is true. Perhaps I'll add a NA and EU list, if I can get enough answers.
Thank you to Emikadon for this sig!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 3:26am | Report
Electro522 wrote:
(although, I have a feeling that Jax is banned in every tier)

The last time I saw a Jax ban was - luckily - a long time ago. Complete waste of a ban.

I don't play enough ranked to give you a proper answer, but I reckon the pool of champions which are banned the most (in platinum elo on the EUW server) consists of something like Kassadin, Maokai, Braum, Morgana, Tristana, Alistar, Nidalee & Yasuo. That's just my guess though, probably best for your visualization of bans to ignore my post :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 3:39am | Report
It's an obvious thing that the standard bans at lower ratings are just a couple of weeks/months behind what you see at higher ratings because it takes people more time to catch up with the meta.

I haven't played enough ranked to know the most standard bans atm, but I'm figuring Nidalee/Yasuo/Maokai are some must bans. Kassadin certainly isn't banned very often anymore, but I don't know about all the others.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 3:43am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

The last time I saw a Jax ban was - luckily - a long time ago. Complete waste of a ban.

I don't play enough ranked to give you a proper answer, but I reckon the pool of champions which are banned the most (in platinum elo on the EUW server) consists of something like Kassadin, Maokai, Braum, Morgana, Tristana, Alistar, Nidalee & Yasuo. That's just my guess though, probably best for your visualization of bans to ignore my post :P

can confirm for gold too, apart from yasuo. I feel like he's a waste of a ban unless the enemy team builds a team comp around him xD
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:41am | Report
Well, there are some pretty damn good Yasuo players out there that don't need a team comp.
A thanks to Janitsu for this signature!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:47am | Report
EUW, Plat.

My ban preferences are Maokai, Morgana, Syndra/ Yasuo(he's still pretty ridiculous)/ Tristana. My last ban depends on their bans.

What I see banned more often: Syndra, Tristana, Maokai, Morgana, Braum, Fizz, Evelynn, Lucian, Rengar, Corki, Yasuo and Kassadin.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 4:58am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
EUW, Plat.

My ban preferences are Maokai, Morgana, Syndra/ Yasuo(he's still pretty ridiculous)/ Tristana. My last ban depends on their bans.

What I see banned more often: Syndra, Tristana, Maokai, Morgana, Braum, Fizz, Evelynn, Lucian, Rengar, Corki, Yasuo and Kassadin.

isnt rengar pretty ****ty atm? at least its what i heard.
"Some call it magic. I call it good graphic."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide