Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2014 3:54pm | Report
No one in this game was lagging, but we got half LP and enemy team got Loss Forgiven lol.

Honestly this was a pretty good game, and I'm not just talking about my performance. My team was pretty positive from champ select. There were some doubts about the instalock Talon, but someone pointed out my lolking stats and they said they would trust me. Just as a safety net in case I failed, I said "I tend to do well as Talon, but don't expect me to be a god every game", and my team took it in good nature. The rest of champ select proceeded without any problems, and in-game no one raged or flamed even when one of us failed (I died to Karma while Elise was ganking for me, partly due to a fail because I've started to play with Flash and Ignite on the opposite keys from what I'm used to, and I accidentally flashed onto her when I meant to ignite). After that I remembered to bear in mind that my summoners were the wrong way round, and I never made a similar mistake. The game started off bad, but through ganking bot lane I ended up getting pretty big and made a massive turnaround in-lane because of it.

By making plays I ended up drawing a lot of attention bot lane, and when the enemy team came over to shut me down and prevent me taking more bot towers, Riven backdoored top in the mean time and took the inhib for free. Soon we got the mid inhib too, and eventually the nexus because eventually my entire team was ahead, not just me.

It was so soothing to just have a perfectly rage-free game where everyone was nice to each other for once, lol. And Elise + Morg both ended up adding me after the game hoping to get me to duo with them too.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2014 10:32am | Report
Should have won second game, but team threw by fighting 4v5 without me lol.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2014 11:19am | Report
Their team suicided to kill me twice, which snowballed us like ****.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2014 2:39pm | Report
Why the **** is it so hard for solo queuers to understand that I'm trying to split push. "Talon bot? Let's group as 5 on bot!"

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2014 3:51pm | Report
Oh jesus ****ing christ, this is looking to be the start of the most ******ed loss streak ever.

Jarvan and Morg were flaming me for not wanting to go in twice per teamfight while my ult was down, and claimed I was throwing the game that way. Sorry for not wanting to ****ing SUICIDE.

Another time Jarvan flamed me for bursting down Lucian 1v1 a few feet away from where there was a 3v4 teamfight going on, rather than NOT bursting him and allowing the teamfight to be 4v5 instead of 3v4.

?????

Clearly me not suiciding was not the problem this game, seeing as I did 23,000 more damage than Kass, who's the only person worth mentioning damage-wise on my team.

Kass was the only one to admit that I was carrying and playing the best I possibly could, and he knew damn well that the only reason HE was doing well was because I was doing well.

**** I'm so mad at losing that and getting blamed for it after having carried us that far so hard. I had to put up with a gank-happy Lee Sin as solo top Talon, went even in lane, played amazingly well mid-game so I ended up carrying, then lost because Cait and Morg kept getting caught. And then I get blamed for it asdfhrapghagarogr.

Edit: And inb4 demotion soon.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2014 10:06am | Report
Well at least it didn't happen a third time.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2014 10:55am | Report
Didn't play too well, oh well.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2014 12:18pm | Report
Boy oh boy, it's been a while since I stomped a game this hard.

Enemy mid laner who was easy to kill and easy to shove against, jungler who built glass cannon for the start of the game, enemy bot lane who were easy to gank, both had no escpaes and were both squishy as hell. All these things added up into one insanely fed Talon.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Duo'ing with MissMaw to reduce my death count by getting her to save me as many times as possible.

Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2014 12:55pm | Report

Duo'ing with MissMaw to reduce my death count by getting her to save me as many times as possible.

How cute :>
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide