Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 5:47am | Report
But Merc Treads are useless if you build Zephyr. :P I would have built Ninja Tabi vs Irelia, but there was absolutely 0 chance of her making any kind of come-back, so I figured I'd take greaves for more kill-potential.

I lost my lane top vs Jayce by purely ******ed bad luck. Basically, he killed me while I was level 4 because I didn't have enough mana regen or sustain to fight him that early, and then when we were level 8 or something, I had him down to 40% HP and could near enough 1-shot him. So I ulted at him and pressed E, at the exact same moment he switched to hammer form and jumped at me. The result was me using my ult and E on thin air just as he jumped right past me. I'd wasted 2/3 of my spells on nothing, while he still had everything. I died because of that, and after that his advantage was too big for me to handle. Like I said, pure ******ed luck. :/

In team-fights I was getting flamed at for not ult'ing soon enough, but I kept telling them to let me initiate, but Gragas or Skarner kept initiating first. Then Lux would snare me and I wouldn't be able to ult, and that's why my ult's always came so late.

In the end, we had a chance to win, but Taric and Gragas threw it. Taric went to ward baron and got attacked by Wukong, so he started running, then turned round to try and actually place his ward, then he died while turning around to run again, and Gragas died to Wukong and Jayce because he'd been trying to save Taric. They got a free baron from it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 6:49am | Report
1-shotting Vayne before she even has a chance to use botRK to regain HP, GG.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 8:09am | Report
Midamere stronk.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 9:03am | Report
carried da **** out of dis team gg woulda lost without me.

Ok not really but wtf, that Ryze was insane. His damage was way too strong wtf. Carried the **** out of us.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 11:13am | Report

I was 7/1 at first, my first death was to Lee tower-diving me when I had 200 HP at lvl 4 after scoring a double kill. Then I was 9/2, and Lee sort of realized how fed I was, and started constantly tower-dive ganking me. I ended up 9/7, and their Diana was super fed too with a Mejai's. I got some kills cleaning up enemies at our nexus, but we'd 100% lost by then.

So I heard Ryze is pretty weak.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Died a lot during laning phase due to a lot of derps ( misclicked E and jumped into 3 of them once ) and a lot of ganks, but in team-fights I think I played really well, and I think I died max 2 times outside of laning phase.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 12:10pm | Report
So I heard Ryze is pretty weak.

I find that hard to believe.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 12:15pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I find that hard to believe.

I'm talking about his sub 50% win ratio. :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 1:36pm | Report
Eve, Leona and Sivir were going to do a double trade, but for some reason the first attempted trade didn't work, so no trades were done and only 2 of us had the champion we wanted. So Voli, Eve and Sivir afk'd towards the end when I could still carry us, but they didn't know because we hadn't done a single 5v5 team-fight. GG.

No, this isn't proof that Heimerdinger is viable. It's proof that people at this Elo are ******s. I had the side of my lane warded and saw Heimerdinger headed top at level 2, so I pinged Eve back telling her Heimer was going for an early gank. She ignored me and died to his and Vi's gank, giving him FB. And my team kept doing stupid **** like that which kept giving him more kills.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 1:53pm | Report
Why would someone Top with Eve anyway...

Oh and your Opinion on the sexy Hydra Buffs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide