Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Worlds Finals Winning Champions predictions.

Creator: Electro522 October 7, 2014 5:26pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2014 5:26pm | Report
Just for fun, I want to see what everyone thinks will be the winning champions of Worlds, and will be getting the next set of skins.

To starts us off, I'll give mine:

Top: Ryze
Since top is currently being dominated by AP champs, this just has to make sense. I would choose Maokai, but he is rarely seeing the field due to him constantly getting banned. If he he isn't banned for the final showdown, then we could definately winning it.

Jungle: Kha'Zix
lee sin already has a skin from last year, so I find it unfair to the other champs that he should get two worlds skins in a row.

On a more serious note, I feel Lee will actually be quite contested amongst the upcoming teams, thus pulling quite a few bans, including that for finals.

Mid: Syndra
She has been seeing alot of play lately, and with teams focusing the hell out of anyone who chooses Zed, she may very well see it to the end.

ADC: Twitch
We are now guaranteed a matchup between a Korean team and a Chinese team, of which both regions value Twicth quite highly. This may result in him being banned quite hevily for the next three games, and if so, Tristana will see the spotlight.

Support: Thresh
I dont know why, but I have a gut feeling that whoever plays Thresh in these upcoming games will take their team all the way to the finish line. It could very well be Janna or Nami, but, we'll have to wait and see.
Thank You Emoriam!
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2014 5:42pm | Report
Top: Irelia. It'll be a dream come true for me, and she's contested among some players so it might make sense. And she doesn't have that many skins, nor were any released within one year of today at least.

Jungle: Kha or Nunu.

Mid: If I paid more attention to worlds I'd actually know who is being played. But then I forget there's even a worlds going on. Go me.

ADC: Twitch or Tristana.

Support: Nami or Janna, I think Nami to be more likely since Janna just got a Fnatic skin.

Do do do dee do do do

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide