Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

yehosera; ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Creator: yehosera September 1, 2012 12:06am
1 2 3 4
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 12:06am | Report
Well here goes the quest in what I hope will be the general upwards direction !!!
We start off with a Graves game finishing at :

Was a weird game the enemy Corki got 3 kills before I got a single kill but spent his money on a 10 minutes elixir of fortitude and built black cleaver, not to mention sunfire cape Karthus and Mundo god knows what he was aiming for. Bit annoyed at +11 as I lost 14 from the game before but meehh onwards!
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 12:47am | Report
I kinda derped and forgot to screenshot the last game. But it was a win as Kennen looked kinda lost at one point as their morg was 9-1 due to her perma roaming bot and top but our teamfight was just too good with kennen amumu and vladimir ^^
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 3:48am | Report
Hey, could you give us a tiny bit more info please? You know, about what role you mostly play, whether you have a specific goal in terms of elo or not, whether you feel like you belong at a higher/lower elo than you are at right now (and why)?

Good luck ^^

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 4:22am | Report
Thanks for the feedback.

My role is AD Carry, I don't really have a specific ELO goal just to go upwards a bit each day. I feel the ELO you're at is pretty accurate as to how good a player you've been on average in you last ~week of playing so I'd go ahead and say I belong where I am otherwise I wouldn't be there :).
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 4:36am | Report

Success! However I'll probably go on a massive losing streak and give up all the ELO I've gained xD

The Jayce game was rather dull lane vs Vlad winning until he got a gun then 6-0 Ahri won them the game.

The 2 v 1 bot lane as Graves games was cray. Mid and top were losing but having two junglers paid off with perma ganks in both lanes, meanwhile bot lane ~level 5 this level 3 Udyr rocks up to gank me while Taric was at base; I hid in the bush and blew Ezreal up as he facechecked with 75% hp HERP DERP IT'S ONLY GRAVES IN THE BUSH WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN, then had to walk back to my tower with this level 3 Udyr with red buff trying to kill me but Graves passive OP!!!

Then the normal *** normal AD carry games were like farm farm farm MID GAME TEAMFIGHTS GOGOGO won them won the games not much interesting happened except as Miss Fortune the enemy Ezreal started Dorans Blade I do not know what possessed him to buy that item first, nor how he thought it would work but it happened and it did not work out for him xD

Stay tuned for more!
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 8:13am | Report
Mid stream update.

won 3 more games! GO ME!!! screenshots soon.
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 9:48am | Report
Right I call it quits for a while to get ready for the inhouse which I will be streaming incase you wanted to watch.

So basically I had a load of games this was the last one

And how the other games went

The Ezreal game was rather annoying did nothing for 25~ minutes then turned up with Trinity I-edge and was like we win now, but was so dull just farming because I lost lane was like a punishment xD

The Lee Sin game like I got first blood and it was all K then mid lane happened and the enemy Oriana kinda killed us all over and over again I didn't play too well but oh well maybe I need to broaden my horizons past the barrel of a gun, but then I think why bother? That gun carries almost every game ever :3
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 9:53am | Report
nice own3d background :P

also good luck keeping up that win streak! Just keep playing Graves and Ezreal every game and you'll get up there np :>
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 9:54am | Report
LOLI METALCORE
SOMEHOW THAT FITS TOGETHER

:DDDDD

and i like ur dp whts it from ;o cant really tell

gl btw :3
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 9:56am | Report
Hue gotta love dem Ionians!

Thank you for the wishes of luck !

Yeah it's a matter of luck in champ select that the picks above you don't fancy the role of AD but none the less I'll keep it up!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide