Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

yehosera; ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Creator: yehosera September 1, 2012 12:06am
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 9:34am | Report
what's your current Elo? It might be something you could add after every post :>

(and keep up the good work, it looks like you're going up quite nicely)

edit: fk u wayne
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2012 9:41am | Report
Oh yeah I completely forgot to update the current elo atm it is 1736.
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 3:34pm | Report
I is now at 1828 new high score!

Kept meaing to post then didn't for a while so some of the games I've forgotten but I'll fill you in in what I can ^^

Ashe game : lane vs Graves :'( all of the melt just died quite a bit, and when Alistar ganked he took the kills however I think that was the right thing to do as I probably wouldn't have killed them if he left me.

Gangplank game : Gave away FB to Lee Sin, then farm farm farm farm farm K I'm here to carry guys. 530 MOVESPEED OP!!!

Corki game : Basically we had a Kayle who went hybrid over pure AD, just fed all game and a mid lane who fed and us at bot lane weren't doing so well at the start but we kinda pulled it back yet still lost, awh well new high score on Corki!!!

Tristana game : Pretty easy, until late game AP Evelyn walked up to me and went DFG ULTIMATE and I died like oh... XD
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 7:51pm | Report
I be typing this as a game starts, so curently I'm 1811 (I lost a few :() had some stupid losses but in general I'm losing 'cause i fail at things outside of AD xD. I think since I last did an update I've won: 10 and lost : 11. However two of them i was on support, sceen shots soon like once I'm done streaming so expect a lot of them :p. Also on elobuff ranked 27th for AD :D. Soon I shall have that number 1 spot!
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2012 10:22pm | Report
Now I'm sulking at 1775 xD anyways screen shot time :D
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:09am | Report
Screen shots and an update inc but first

14 Minute I-edge no kills the legitimacy in that was pretty high.
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:18am | Report
Basically there's another loss above the next screen shot it's a loss as Taric, not much to say about that game.

Shyvana loss was like I can't really gank so well I can counter gank but that relies on me being in position and ting, then every lane lost and there wasn't a damn thing I could do oh yeah the enemy Katarina got a pentakill was rather cool.

2x Ezreal losses in a row like K, in one we had a guy instalock Maokai mid as the pick below instalocked Ryze mid, so I was stuck with Ryze support who then went I lag and left...fun times!

Corki win, dat damage.

Ashe win, she's swiftly becoming my favourite AD to play, movespeed quints then it's all about dat micro, just micro your heart out and she's really fun :D

Ezreal win, dat 14 minute I-Edge.

So now I'm at 1765 ELO D: hopefully I'll get AD 10 times in a row then I'll have a better match history to report back with =^.^=
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2012 5:19am | Report
Forgot the screen shot >.>
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 12:55am | Report
Update!!!

I'm now at exactly 1800 elo :D

3 Ezreal games, basically I've been taking Mystic Shot at levels 1 and 3 now, keep doing it by mistake but it's worked out well so meh I'll experiment even more with this champ! I love that there's so many options with him so he'll never get boring! I remember for a while I used to go you know what sounds like a good idea? Gunblade. Might have to try that again next game as it's actually a really good alternative to The Bloodthirster, I can't count how many times the active saved me from the likes of Jax Irelia Renekton xD. Good old Sheen, vamp, Rageblade opening all the midgame DPS!

The Ashe game, basically we gave away first blood and a double kill to the enemy Ezreal D: but it was K, while he was 6 and I was 5 we were left alone in lane and he got a bit overzealous, then I out micro'd that mofo and dodged all his **** then killed him MOVESPEED QUINTS SO IMBA!!! From then on it turned massively into our favour :D:D:D:D

Graves game, the inverse happened, We got an early double kill then perma ganks = they won lane in the end :'( but oh well one loss for 4 wins I'll take that anyday !

Oh and for those of you that use elobuff.com their rating system has finally put me up there as a good ADC player I be 22nd based on how they do their rating hue hue hue hue ONWARDS AND UPWARDS !!!

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 3:04pm | Report
Very nice about the elobuff rating system! That's so awesome. ^_^ Grats on hitting 1800, good luck on getting plat! :D
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide