Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

100 ranked games in a row

Creator: Crows foot April 14, 2012 1:07am
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:38am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Every ganker with a tiny bit of brain that want's to gank Lee wait's til the Minionwave arrived Ö.o

brain they said.. 900 elo they said...:D not meant offensive against you crows ^^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:49am | Report
"I don't mean to be offensive, but that's the way I am so that's how it comes across..." ;)

I know I am playing at a lvl where the brain is mostly left at the door, and I can't outthink my enemies since they never play as expected... mostly cause of lack of knowledge...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 6:31am | Report
Next game, 12th in total, comes here:

Vs Olaf solo top. I've only faced one olaf as solo top Lee and I dominated him. So I went a bit cocky, thought I'd get him in an early 1v1... I whould have if I didn't miss my one q... but he won with like 10-15 hp left and about 0.1 secs cd on my E.

But after that I won every exchange with him, farmed up, started winning our team teamfights. We really only lost one teamfight, and that lost us both mid turrets. After that we got all fights with us, good initiations off ammumu and our Cassio followed up nicely. They surrendered before we got any inhib turrets really.

Once again I carried as Lee Sin
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 9:48am | Report
Game 13, Lee Sin top again
Went close head to head a few times with Yorick before I got first kill on him. Not first blood, we got that bot, but I got kill against him. Twice before he and olaf got me at turret just cause I accidentally ignited olaf instead of Yorick.

Well I seemed to go in and "smite" people to the right and left, got my turret down first, then i downed mid turret at the same time as bot got theirs... after that it was just faceroll... Me and Ahri (good mid btw) were lvl 17 and their highest was 14... Their olaf jungled without smite so we stole some buffs and such.

I was worried against Yorick actually, since I know how hard he hits and the slows and all. And the good sustain. But when I started getting him low on mana and kept equal sustain as he did I had won the lane.

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 10:01am | Report
So far 5 losses, 8 wins. Gone from 920 to 971.
13 games, 51 Elo. Which means 3.9 ELO per game, and I need 2.8 per game to reach my goal of 1200 at the end of my 100 ranked game streak!

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 12:47pm | Report
Another game, forgot SS.
Lost top against warwick. Played my usual, had him low, never got ganks, got ganked alot. Our Xin jungle ramboed and killed our teamgame LOTS and LOTS. I didn't do too good either, had better farm than ww, but I lost lane cause no help since I asked often.

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 4:13am | Report
I am now at game 19, haven't taken that much SS.es since I tend to forget.

3 more wins, 3 more losses since game 13 and I have risen about 5 Elo since xD
Now at 976, 56 Elo risen in 19 games and I am just over my goal. I tend to lose every supportgame now, even though I won most of my supportgames earlier. My carries never seem to be able to carry.

I have won two straight in mid, cassio and fizz, against Lux and Ahri. I still have 11 games with Lee Sin, 7 wins, 4 losses. One of the losses was jungle, so 7/3 in top lane.
Going for my 20th game right now. Let's hope i get closer to 1k elo now... 976 at the moment. Should be somewhere between 993-995 after one more win.

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 4:21am | Report
Game 20 on it's way. Playing Sona, and I hope I can break the curse of the botlane support now. I have 75% winrate with sona from earlier so I just might!

PLaying with an ashe against cait/nunu

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 4:58am | Report
The curse is broken, we won all lanes and the Ashe I was with was really good, decent udyr jungle, good Viktor mid and good riven top.

Game 20 played, and for 21 I am again bot with same player that played ashe.
But I happened to become jungle shyvana, let's see how this turns out.

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 5:41am | Report
Game 21, Jungle shyvana too damn good. It was almost close but that was only cause we stupidly gave away 2 teamfights. But we won, and shyvana hurts as hell. I don't like fiddles though,dat fear, silence and then kassadin silence..

Well well, now I'm off playing for today. Laundry and shiatz got to be done.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide