Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I want to sell a champion back because i've...

Creator: Gnobodyuknow May 6, 2013 9:58am
1 2
Gnobodyuknow
<Member>
Gnobodyuknow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 9:58am | Report
Is there a way to do this? I saw a lot of people early on, when I first started playing, using Trynd. I thought hmmm he seems like a lot of fun, NO he isnt. He's a pain in the *** to play, imo. Now with ARAM out you only get champions randomly chosen from ones you currently have or are on free rotation. Now it seems I get stuck with him quite a lot. I'm not one of those players that will quit a game because I dont like who I was given, those of you who do suck, but man I would like to see him less often or not at all. Odd thing is I think there are a lot of others that feel the same way because I can't get anyone to trade with me either. Maybe LOL should think about killing him off in some horrible way like getting zerged by creeps or something. Idk what are others oppinions about Trynd?
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 10:27am | Report
You get 3 refunds. Thats it. After you use them you don't get any more. I would suggest just keeping him and not using a refund, especially on a 1350 champion. Yes you can random into him through ARAM but you can always reroll or just dodge if he's that bad.

tl;dr - dont refund a 1350 champion
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 10:29am | Report
Question 1:
Can I sell my champions?

Answer:
Yes you can.
If you were to go to the shop where you normally buy your champ and go to the tab "Purchases", you will have an overview of the last few purchases you made.
You should be able to find a "Refund" button somewhere (I dunno where precisely), which allows you to refund the champion which you do not like, in this case "Tryndamere"
Now, there are a few criteria that allow you to use this feature:
1. You must not have refunded 3 times before on this account
2. The refund can only be cast on something you bought within a certain time range, which I believe is ~ 3 months.
3. Really, you just can refund 3 times on 1 account.
4. Really, I mean, if you refund Tryndamere, Ashe and Nunu, then all your refunds are gone
5. They can be much better spend on bad choices you made, with higher prices. Like 6300IP or any RP price.

Do this, and Tryndamere will no longer be a problem

Question 2:
What is my opinion about Tryndamere?

Answer:
I hate him
:D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 12:37pm | Report
What they said, although I actually like trynd. Not cuz he's good mind you, he's just kinda fun to me. Going from bopping to whopping is always such a good feel.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 12:54pm | Report
Don't waste a refund on a cheap champion. Save it for 6300/975 champs.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:00pm | Report
Don't even refund champions unless you're optimizing your account for ARAM (which, if you're doing, I hate you so much). Skins are the only things I'd consider refunding.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 6:12pm | Report
As a hardcore Trynd main, I hate you :(

But yeah, refunding for 1350 IP is a really bad idea. If you don't want him just because you don't want to get him for ARAM that's just kind of destroying the point of the game mode. I personally hate ever playing TF, Nidalee and Teemo but I still play them because I have to (though I personally don't like ARAM)
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 7:13pm | Report
Just go ap Tryndamere and spin to win.
I mean.. it got nerfed to nothing.
But it is still a hell of a lot of fun.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 1:33am | Report
Refunds. But just be careful. Sometimes, you end up loving champions you hated at first.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 1:37am | Report

Refunds. But just be careful. Sometimes, you end up loving champions you hated at first.

Been there, wasted a very useful refund once, ended up buying the refunded champ back in a week D:
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide