Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Been playing a Month now , almost.

Creator: Joobieo#41288 February 26, 2011 2:23pm
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Level 1-20 I won pretty much 2/3 matches I played. Now that I've hit level 21 it seems the troll count has risen and people feed ( literally ) almost every time I play. Does this slow down once I hit level 30 or .. ?
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 3:34pm | Report
It really depends. Currently i've been level 30 for around 1-2 months now and i still see ****tons of them. Literally 1 every 2 games or more.

Not even trolls but mainly just bad players and feeders.... Trolls are definantly there too.

The only TRUE way to get rid of that is to Queue with as many people that you know as you can... a fully Queued party will reduce the chance of feeders since you'll most likely all of the same language, have some method of talking to eachother (if not just typing respectfully and able to call everything for everyone without much worry on where enemies are [Mia calls and the like]) and are usually not that bad at the game (feeding chances are still there)

As for the actual topic i've slightly bounced around on... i'd definantly say there's alot here, but i cannot say for sure if there's MORE or LESS...

Best thing to do is get some buddies to play with... worst that can happen there is bad luck, and enemies rage trolling/mind games.
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 4:39pm | Report
Nope, you still got your Ragers, Try"FAIL"hards, and your good old noobs. Best advice is to have a premade team, and ignore the ***h*les.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 7:59pm | Report
oh ya, i win loads when i just started. everything stops at lvl 30 once u get mixed with everyone else. ranked games is even worse in terms of difficulty
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 8:43am | Report
Yeah playing pre-mades seems to help out the problem. As long as the teammates I pick are actually good lol.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 8:48am | Report
People feed, its a fact. With that said you might be experiencing what I like to term in normal the "imbalance of teams".

As in you get some level 25 and 30s who have around 150 games under their belt verse someone who has around 800 games. I wonder who is going to feed.

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide