Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

6/17/12 Patch Notes

Creator: LaronX June 17, 2012 4:09am
1 2 3 4 5
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 4:09am | Report
Quoted:
PvP.net v1.61

Players can now earn unlimited rewards per day in Co-op vs. AI. After 180 minutes, rewards continue to be earned at 75% the normal rate.
Custom games now have a separate pool of 120 daily reward minutes that is no longer shared with Co-op vs. AI.
Only applies to Summoners level 15+. Lower level Summoners earn unlimited rewards per day.
Updated the IP reward forumula for Co-op vs. AI:
Games of medium to long length will yield larger rewards
Games of short length will yield smaller rewards
On Summoner's Rift, "short" is generally less than 24 minutes
On The Crystal Scar, "short" is generally less than 12 minutes
Players should see an increase in IP reward per game so long as they aren't quickly steamrolling the bots
The Tournament Draft Custom Game mode will now allow Summoners to pause the game
Dodging a Ranked Game will no longer result in loss of Elo but the time before you can join any queue again has greatly increased
Adjusted the way Elo is handled for newly formed ranked teams; many new teams will see their Elo increase as a result.
Normal Draft Mode (Please note that these additions were incorrectly stated in the Darius patch notes)
Normal draft has changed so that premade groups are not prioritized over solo players
Solo players have a 20% chance of being the team captain with banning powers and first pick, regardless of the premade status of the rest of the team
If a solo player is not team captain, the player will be given a random slot in the pick order
If players group up before a game, their host absorbs all of their chances, i.e. the host of a 4-man premade has an 80% chance to be captain
A feedback sound now plays when spending mastery points

League of Legends v1.0.0.141
Annie

Summon: Tibbers
Reactivating 'Summon: Tibbers' while the Bear is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking
You will also see a self-only targeting particle when using this ability, depicting what command your pet is following

Caitlyn

Yordle Snap Trap now properly ignores unit collision when placed

Corki

Missile Barrage
Missile Barrage's area of effect and particle are now properly centered around the point of impact
Missile Barrage's spell icon is now tinted when 'The Big One' is ready

Mordekaiser

Children of the Grave
Reactivating 'Children of the Grave' while the Ghost is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking
You will also see a self-only targeting particle when using this ability, depicting what command your pet is following

Nidalee

If Pounce's movement extends past Nidalee's current movement order location, that order will be cancelled (she will no longer automatically walk backwards to that point)

Riven

If Broken Wings' movement extends past Riven's current movement order location, that order will be cancelled (she will no longer automatically walk backwards to that point)

Rumble

Rumble now has a marker at 50 Heat to denote when he has reached the Danger Zone
Flamespitter is now more responsive especially while moving and turning
Electro-Harpoon now has a swirling icon overlay and a slight icon shift to denote the second shot

Shaco

Hallucinate
Reactivating 'Hallucinate' while the Clone is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking

Soraka

Fixed a bug where Wish would sometimes not grant assists

Tristana

Fixed a bug with Explosive Shot's passive not working correctly with Madred's Razors and Wriggle's Lantern

Warwick

Blood Scent
Warwick will now immediately gain the bonus of Blood Scent if he reduces a target’s health below 50%
Warwick will now immediately gain the bonus of Blood Scent when it is activated

Veigar

Event Horizon will now always correctly stun enemies who use dash abilities to pass through it

Viktor

Tuned Death Ray travel speeds and hitbox precision, especially when cast near walls
Fixed an issue where Chaos Storm could sometimes be cast twice

Yorick

Omen of Death
Reactivating 'Omen of Death' while the Ghoul is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking

Items

Mana Potion gold cost reduced to 35 from 40

Co-op vs. AI

Added Alistar Bot and Dr. Mundo Bot
Intermediate bots will now sell their Doran's items to buy an additional item after completing their builds
Beginner bots will no longer purchase elixirs
Updated several bots' item builds

General

Summoner’s Rift (Winter) has been disabled
Updated the Item Shop to display 8 build options for items, increased from 6
Circle portraits are now correctly aligned with team colored outlines during announcements
There is now new messaging to inform players that leaving games can result in temporary bans in League of Legends
Neutral Minion Camps now have new icons on the Minimap
Champions that have died now display an icon on the Minimap
Updated several Champion art assets including splash art and icons for various Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Caitlyn, Mundo, Jax, Renekton, Tristana, Teemo, Twisted Fate, Warwick, Xin Zhao, and Pantheon skins
Fixed several missing particles for various Champions

Source
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:24am | Report
Making this post as an exception to the rules of my nice week due to it just being criticism of an official work:

The new jax art looks god awful. Like seriously. Whoever they got to draw that **** should be ashamed of their poor understanding of gestures. Like, holy ****, that pose has 0 flow and it looks like Jax is being held up by string by a puppeteer. For shame Riot, seriously. Fire that artist that drew that artwork.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:27am | Report
derp on the reworks...
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:34am | Report
They replaced blood moon akali art.
RP about to be prepared saved.

PS:Those are splash arts from China servers so not exactly a rework?
Although some of them are better,I prefer some NA ones.Kinda a bad move i think :(
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:40am | Report
Riot totally dropped the ball on the art reworks. Seriously, it's the one thing I always gave Riot props for was their artwork. This was a total kick to the balls to us art ***s.

(this post still in exception of my nice rule)
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:46am | Report
I dislike like 90% of the new art works. China artworks look alwayse so over the top -.-
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:56am | Report
Also, games don't start. RIOT BLEW UP THEIR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM! OH NOES! :(
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 6:12am | Report
EuW is fine.... I think... I paly Zelda the Wind Waker atm no problems on the game cube huehuehuehuehuehue
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 6:27am | Report
Ironically enough, my Pokemon Blue version just died right now. My data? POOF! THIS IS ALL RIOT'S FAULT! :'(
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 6:48am | Report
It may reste in peace. But I have the feeling you have at least like 3 other Pokemon games.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide