Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Meta Talks Episode 11 - Yorick *** PART 2 ***

Creator: Elementz June 28, 2011 8:32pm
Elementz
<Pro>
Elementz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 8:32pm | Report
This is Part 2 to Meta Talks Episode 11 - The stuff that got cut off! Check it out here!

I actually thought this one didn't record but it actually just took 3 hours to show up. I was so ready to break the computer haha. Either way ENJOY!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 2:53am | Report
They nerfed the MR/armor on Xin Zhao's ult :P
(you said buffed)
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 3:58am | Report
My favorite part Elementz: "**** feeders"

And I also agree the nerf to the HP/Mana regen on phili is stupid if the GP/10 doesn't stack anymore.
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 4:29am | Report
yea good video, I also dont like the ward placement or the 500 gold ending spree gold, i'm maining brand as my mage instead of vlad now, but gotta try me some lanedyr!
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 4:40am | Report
Booshido wrote:

yea good video, I also dont like the ward placement or the 500 gold ending spree gold, i'm maining brand as my mage instead of vlad now, but gotta try me some lanedyr!

Agreed... but i'm a bit split on the wards...

Kata, Jax, Lee Sin should be able to jump into wards. On the other hand, wards shouldn't block skillshots (or powerball)... It'd prolly be tricky to do this...
61. When in doubt, ward.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 5:18am | Report
yea i agree, im ****ing crazy agressive as lee sin i needed that :< but blocking skills was broken, power fist powerball etc
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 6:31am | Report
"Turtle Stance now heals Udyr based upon the actual damage dealt (instead of the raw damage dealt), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded"

yo I just went ingame as udyr and the proc on razor heals him again with this change
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2011 6:38am | Report
Booshido wrote:

"Turtle Stance now heals Udyr based upon the actual damage dealt (instead of the raw damage dealt), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded"

yo I just went ingame as udyr and the proc on razor heals him again with this change

Yo, Udyr's awesomeness is back.
I like playing Kata as well and that thing pissed me off a little... bit, but it worked for me last game :/
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide