Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

657-1600 ELO (My journey)

Creator: Samoh December 15, 2011 9:31am
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 3:58am | Report
Yougan wrote:

*Two weeks later*

Samoh: So this is a new thread where I will write about my new Journey from 95 ELO to 875 again!

+rep for that one yougan:D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 3:59am | Report
I would love to do a duo queue with you, just to see how ppl play so much down there, i dont even care if i lose or win since im not a ELO-*****(and to lazy to work myself up but i could get to around 1500-1700 i guess, after all i see aswell i play with Potatis&Winter) so PM me^^
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 4:20am | Report
if you give me a smurf around/below 1200 i would duoQ with you np^^
does any1 here have an account i could use for that? bc duoQing with my main wouldnt amke any sense for either of us^^
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 5:26am | Report
Searz wrote:

Haha, cool.
Good luck!

Low elo is hilarious and horrible at the same time. I can literally sometimes win entire teamfights alone with Swain.
I recently went on a 10+loss losing spree from 1600 to 1350. (just like I did once in season one, but that was 1550 to 1380)
Riot needs to fix sprees, they're annoying --.--

1480 to 1200, 18 loses in 22 games, in that 18 loses 5 times it was 4v5, 8 times feeder top. Got to 1350 again, but then I kept getting such morons again. At 1290 now -.-

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 9:39am | Report
carolion wrote:

i read it, but i meant in general.. like good like with the whole thing. i'm trying to make my way out as well. usually don't have teams with good enough chemistry so i resort to playing soraka for games when i know for a fact i'm going to win.. just because i'm playing her. (winner at heart, duh)

Haha, fair enough! Thanks everyone else! FUUUUUU YOUGAN
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 9:41am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

I would love to do a duo queue with you, just to see how ppl play so much down there, i dont even care if i lose or win since im not a ELO-*****(and to lazy to work myself up but i could get to around 1500-1700 i guess, after all i see aswell i play with Potatis&Winter) so PM me^^

Course yuki, I think I have you on skype?
EDIT: Double posting is so win.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 9:42am | Report
Riot needs to fix spree's.

I lol'd.

Hard.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 9:58am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

You can actually get to below 0 Elo. It will continue displaying your elo as 0, but it will still take points away for a loss.

Of course it takes 30-40 minutes to find a match at that level, so most people who get that low probably just completely give up on playing ranked.

I HAD an irl friend who's win loss in ranked was 125/350 and he was 100 elo.
Tri lane for life.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 10:31am | Report
Samoh wrote:

FUUUUUU YOUGAN

Just saying what would happen me, lol.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 2:27pm | Report

Just a bad game all around. No wards, terrible support and awful ganks. Bad AD play by me, was saddening to see another loss also.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide