Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 27 of 431
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 3:41pm | Report
Its been hard to judge corki recently because I never see him in solo queue X_X
Zyad
<Member>
Zyad's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 3:45pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

I already knew corki was good since his q ad ratio buff if you really think hes worst adc in game there something wrong with your list its not even a debate.

you're being a little though with h4x, i have never seen a corki since the world championship xD

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 3:55pm | Report
TSM v XDG LCS <3 <3 <3
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 4:12pm | Report

Its been hard to judge corki recently because I never see him in solo queue X_X

Fair enough i guess if your going by just what you play against this is prob correct.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 1:51am | Report
utopus wrote:

TSM v XDG LCS <3 <3 <3

^that
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 10:12am | Report
Hey H4, great updates - the New Miss Fortune Is really strong, though she still suffers from the same issues as previous, but at least her damage scales obscenely now.

Renekton should be a section all his own. Shyvanna is tier 2 :D Teemo should be tier 3 as he is pretty useless now.

Luluwas really hurt by the nerf which is sad because she was really strong for a while, but you will see much much less of her now.

Kog'Maw mid lane is bottom tier 2 with tier 3. He is way way better as an ap champ than as an ad. His ability scaling late game and even though you need a couple of peelers all game for him, he is really strong with the most recent change.

I know he is played more as an ADC but I really don't see why. His abilities and scaling scream ap carry. His lack of mobility and the new changes to q make him a pretty insane mid lane.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 12:41pm | Report
The last time Kog'maw was played was as AP by Froggen if I remember correctly, and that was pre a heavy nerf to it.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 1:12pm | Report
AD Kog was played at least four or five times in the last week or two in OGN. It's pretty good now with the latest buffs. I don't think Kog will ever really be solo queue material though.

Also, to be honest I'm pretty sure the Miss Fortune changes were actually an overall nerf.
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 2:19pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

AD Kog was played at least four or five times in the last week or two in OGN. It's pretty good now with the latest buffs. I don't think Kog will ever really be solo queue material though.

Also, to be honest I'm pretty sure the Miss Fortune changes were actually an overall nerf.

AD Kog also made an appearance though a poor one in EULCS. MF's numbers were a nerf to her base damage, but a major increase to her scaling. In the end she is slightly worse early game (her strength) but much better late game.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Yeah but her late game is still bad due to the inherent problems with her kit - lack of mobility, no ranged options, complete reliance on her ult. Her ult damage is pretty much unchanged (it's higher but now a lot of it is magic damage which doesn't benefit from Last Whisper), her autos deal quite a bit more lategame, but it doesn't make up for how much they nerfed her laning. Her Q is pretty worthless now and she loses lane to a lot of picks. Those are my impressions based on a couple of games with her anyway, I could be proven wrong.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide