Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 389 of 431
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2016 11:31am | Report
It depends a lot on the overall 2v2 matchup, but as a Lucian main I hate playing against Blitzcrank, Morgana and any other such supports. Lucian wants to constantly reposition from side to side in lane to aim long-range Q's onto the enemy carry, playing against a support that can **** him over from a distance if he steps out of minion cover either limits his options or puts him in danger.

In my view long range supports are most difficult because Luci has short range himself, it makes it very hard for him to get those short trade off without taking damage in return. I've always liked Lulu into him because she has more range and can easily match his trades early on, but she's in such a poor state as support right now :/
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2016 11:59am | Report
H4x can I pay for boosting in bjs? I like that being a challenger shuts people up even if you have a bronze in the same thread/discussion saying what you said :3

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2016 1:36pm | Report
To be honest I'm not very fond of playing Blitz against Lucian. It only takes a small lead for the enemy to outtrade you if you grab a Lucian, in some matchups a lead isn't even required. I'd rather play Thresh, that way you can keep your adc out of burst range.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2016 1:52pm | Report
I play quite a bit of Lucian even though I don't main AD. Personally I feel like Braum/Trundle are both pretty difficult for him because they can set up their AD to put serious damage on you if you dash in aggressively. Nami/Alistar/Thresh can be a bit difficult too, but that depends more on the AD carry.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 12:24am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
H4x can I pay for boosting in bjs? I like that being a challenger shuts people up even if you have a bronze in the same thread/discussion saying what you said :3

After my quarter of school is over I might just chill on EUW. Not sure how good I'll be with the ping but I'd be down to dynamic queue, assuming I could get an account
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 1:48am | Report
I have way too many accounts, I would have no problem lending you one to use as much as you want since I don't use some of my accounts anyway. It'll probably only have Talon/ADC champs and runes though, so you'd need to grind IP for other stuff.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 2:24am | Report
Sounds good, I'll get back to you in a few months on that ^^

Upcoming changes gonna shake up a lot, finally took time out to read them. They definitely look like a step in the right direction though.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2016 12:14am | Report
I'm pretty sure Taric is the best champ in the game.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2016 12:53am | Report
I'm pretty sure Taric is the best champ in the game.

His early game seems pretty weak from what I've seen. I've been trying to play him on live servers after playing him several times on the PBE, but whenever the enemy team takes him, I pick up Zyra and harass for days. His mana issues and lack of tankiness without items early on can really be put on display if you have a support who can harass him. But, yes, I'm sure Taric's ult will be very strong in high ELO games with good communication and teamwork.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2016 2:06pm | Report
he takes no damage and has an AoE kayle ult; ya he's ****ing broken
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide