Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 4 of 431
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 8:52pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

i dont think you can make 1 tier list for both.. they're 2 entirely different things

things that are good in higher levels of solo queue tend to come from the competitive scene. its an inbetween, not trying to be accurate for both.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 10:32pm | Report
why is lulu mid so good? ive been playing it a lot as a "for fun" type of thing but never thought it was tier 1
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 10:59pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

why is lulu mid so good? ive been playing it a lot as a "for fun" type of thing but never thought it was tier 1

good matchups, good utility/cc, ok damage
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 11:09pm | Report

things that are good in higher levels of solo queue tend to come from the competitive scene. its an inbetween, not trying to be accurate for both.

Pretty much all of the meta game comes from the competitive scene. Most picks and bans are because those are champions that are seen as strong because they're picked or banned in lcs. There are still major differences
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 11:10pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Pretty much all of the meta game comes from the competitive scene. Most picks and bans are because those are champions that are seen as strong because they're picked or banned in lcs. There are still major differences

the way they are played are different. but the champions that are strong are pretty much the same.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2014 11:29pm | Report
mind going more indepth about lulu? im pretty sure anyone that looks at lulus kit can tell she has utility/cc and ok damage
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2014 12:17am | Report
Very good tier list. I can see the reasoning as to why you placed all of the champs where they are. I think I would've placed all of the champs in the same tiers if I were to do it (I never will, too lazy)

But definitely well thought out, and for people who dont know what champs are good right now, this will work very well for them. But remember guys just cause a champ is good doesnt mean you can go yoloswag ill pick this champ even though im not good with it.
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2014 1:07am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

mind going more indepth about lulu? im pretty sure anyone that looks at lulus kit can tell she has utility/cc and ok damage

lulu does well against leblanc and gragas who are top top tier atm, one of the few champs that can say that. ap lulu ult also opens up more options for your top lane/jungle, as they can build knowing they have 1k free hp every fight, as well as a constant randuins, which is huge. factor in an ally castable speedup to catch people with and a really annoying and spammable hard cc with her respectable waveclear, and you have a really solid midlane. her only falling point is her lack of damage, but that kinda gets made up for with the options you give the rest of your team.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2014 1:12am | Report
Top lane elise so low as well :c
I've literally won lane every single time vs: Yasuo, Singed, Tryndamere, Jayce, Lee Sin, Aatrox, Malphite, Zac, Jax, Warwick and Garen and I've gone equal vs renekton, shyvanna and mundo. The only two top laners I've had problems against have been wukong and riven pre nerf :/ I can't see why a champion with so many good matchups is placed that low :c
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2014 1:29am | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Top lane elise so low as well :c
I've literally won lane every single time vs: Yasuo, Singed, Tryndamere, Jayce, Lee Sin, Aatrox, Malphite, Zac, Jax, Warwick and Garen and I've gone equal vs renekton, shyvanna and mundo. The only two top laners I've had problems against have been wukong and riven pre nerf :/ I can't see why a champion with so many good matchups is placed that low :c

you winning the matchup against champions =/= good matchups for that champ

this list isnt determined by only matchups either

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide