Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A Review Circle: rules and methods discussion

Creator: Teyso February 12, 2013 10:26am
1 2
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 4:13pm | Report
Teyso wrote:

We're not telling other people to do that. I'm asking my fellow reviewers if we should down-vote a user's guide based on their behavior.

not only is that stupid its also still a troll vote yourself which is still against the rules, you shouldnt downvote someones guide just because of how they act, you should downvote it because of the information in it being incorrect or not viable, you as a guide reviewer should know this better than anyone
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 1:17am | Report
@DillButt64:

@ Plucking Penguin:

I like your idea of having a guidelines post, and then have reviewers post to the thread their summary of what they do as well as any other specific guidelines / requirements they use. We can also have a resource post where we keep a list of links to helpful guides and forum pages around mobafire.

I have not thought on a name. Hmmm.... Here are some ideas:
"Your Guide Resource"
"Resources and Help - A Collection of Guide Reviewers"
"The Round Table - A Review Circle"
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 1:22am | Report
How about a rule that anyone who has a troll-vote in their recent activity will be blacklisted from the Request que and will not receive a review?
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide