Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

An wild poll appears! - Who should I write a...

Creator: JunSupport October 19, 2011 5:03pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:03pm | Report
Greetings fellow MobaFire users,

I am here to beseech thy help with a frustration I have been combating to futility.

Okay, so I haven't released a guide in monthes. But I really want to!

I have several I've been dabbing at over the monthes, and I'm still not sure which I really want to work on.
Too busy with real life. I have hardly enough time to keep up with trying the new champions; no time to blindly focus on one enough to get experience or stave off becoming rusty on ones I am experienced with.

I am hoping everyone here would help me choose my next project. So I can get to knocking down these side projects one-by-one in a more orderly fashion, so I can focus on my school work knowing this sort of decision is sorting itself out, so I have something to do during the boring boring month of November. (Yes, you're being a great help)

Below are a list of the champions and a general theme to the guide where necessary.

Please pick the two you'd most like to see a guide for. (Feel free to include "Why" as well!)
I will tally up the votes when this thread has reached a certain number of individual responses, or on November 15. Whichever comes first.

Who should Jun write a guide for?

• Blitzcrank
  • Heimerdinger - AP
  • Heimerdinger - Dominion
  • Karthus
  • Kog'Maw - AD
  • Shaco - AD Jungler
  • TF - Solo Queue
  • Veigar
  • Zilean - AP

Thank you for your time and attention toward this attempt at an organized use of available resources.

Hope something good comes of it! ^^

edit: Oops... I meant for this to go in the Build Discussion section. Ah, well.

Personal counter: 50 replies - 24 contributors
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:04pm | Report
Heimerdinger dominion is easy, take a picture of a control point and put, this is your home, stack AP, and win. Ta'dah! Guide is done.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:06pm | Report
BunkerBob wrote:

Heimerdinger dominion is easy, take a picture of a control point and put, this is your home, stack AP, and win. Ta'dah! Guide is done.

Not as easy as my response to your opinion:

Nope, more to it.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
Asterul
<Member>
Asterul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:06pm | Report
I'd love to see Kog'Maw as one of your new guys because simply HE ROCKS. He's a great champion and becoming very popular after those buffs (though he just got a tiny nerf this patch). I would love to have you do a guide for Kog'Maw.

My second choice would probably be Karthus as he recently got reduced to 3150 IP making him buyable to some poor fellows, thus making him much more popular. Currently there are no AMAZING Karthus builds IMO, so it would be great for you to do a guide on him!
//
Thanks wRath, jhoijhoi, Spaceycoww, and JEFFY40HANDS for the amazing sigs!
Rep me if you think I helped :)!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:11pm | Report
I'd go for Karthus. There's really not much in the way of good guides for him, and of the champions you listed I only really have played him. :P

Tbh, I could use a new item build for him, mine's probably not optimal.

EDIT: Didn't see about picking two, I guess...Kog'Maw as a 2nd? Haven't really played him but he seems like a pretty cool guy and I might try him next time he's free.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:17pm | Report
@Luther3000, and everyone else following:

Please try to pick a second one anyway.

Since the forums get low traffic, a second vote will allow the pool to be larger without there needing to be more voters.

Thanks!
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Would not mind *****ing on how bad you build shaco and kog'maw <3

So my votes go for them.
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Asterul wrote:

I'd love to see Kog'Maw as one of your new guys because simply HE ROCKS. He's a great champion and becoming very popular after those buffs (though he just got a tiny nerf this patch). I would love to have you do a guide for Kog'Maw.

My second choice would probably be Karthus as he recently got reduced to 3150 IP making him buyable to some poor fellows, thus making him much more popular. Currently there are no AMAZING Karthus builds IMO, so it would be great for you to do a guide on him!

^http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=4631

If you don't like the revive play style that's okay, it's still a very strong item build for him.
Jun used to have a beginner's karthus guide but after checking he seems to have removed it.

Vote: Shaco, Blitzcrank
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 6:51pm | Report
AP Zilean.

He's OP as hell right now and all the top rated guides are SOOO outdated. Support zilean lol.

Second would probably be blitzcrank - a lot of the blitz guides are vastly different, and I'm sure there's a blitz strategy left uncovered.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 6:54pm | Report
Shaco AD Jungler. I want to have a good guide to rely on when I use Shaco in the new update :3

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide