Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anything to do vs Trollvoters???

Creator: ThaKinetic June 3, 2012 12:04pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 1:43pm | Report
There is no such thing as a troll vote. A vote is a vote. Even if you don't appreciate it.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 1:48pm | Report
You also have to remember that the 20 C2V's are essentially a courtesy from us of getting your score higher when you're just starting out. People are much less likely to downvote if C2V is on. There would be no "trollvoting" if C2V wasn't on, but you'd also get more downvotes.

Our stance is that people downvote for a reason even if they don't feel like explaining it. So we are not going to assume what they're voting for because we don't know.

Psiguard is very right, only report if you think they're being offensive or using an IP cheat to vote multiple times.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 2:41pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

No. "Troll voting" is not a punishable offense on this site. Every member of Mobafire is entitled to one vote per guide, up or down, for whatever reason.

The only time you should report votes is if the member is being vicious to the point of being offensive and breaking site rules OR are using multiple accounts to repeatedly downvote a single guide (hard to prove).

and this is exactly why people consider solomid better than mobafire

because the ****tiest guides get to the top by uninformed people, their friends, and legitimate troll voting. Don't bother saying there's no such thing as a "troll vote" no one believes you, i doubt you even believe that. so please, cut the **** and lets be honest.

EDIT: just to prove the point, I went ahead and downvoted all your guides with the comment "troll vote"

EDIT: EDIT: incoming ban to the Mooninites, mobafire account

if I get suspended, the comment/vote removed, or banned because of this, it will only prove my point

your move
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 3:58pm | Report
I feel like the question has been sufficiently answered and the thread is now only spawning attacks at someone who doesn't deserve it. So, locked.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide