Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Archive ALL GUIDES when season 4 begins? (A...

Creator: SEALynx November 10, 2013 5:06am
1 2
Archive ALL GUIDES when season 4 begins?
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 8:20am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I personally won't archive my only active guide because there won't be much changes for top lane, that is why I am against forcing archives as well.

grats for scout :)
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 8:25am | Report
Thankyou ^^
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 7:50pm | Report
I have been thinking of some new ways voting should work nothing solid enough yet but close, However it's pretty much 50 50 as far as the votes are going.

But a complete archive which I think is both necessary and unnecessary at the same time, let me explain, some guides will need more reworks then others so jungle and support guides are going to be way different and need a complete rework.

However I think one of the best things that could be done is to not allow a guide from season 3 to be in the top five guides when searching for a champion guide, at least until it's author updates it. So this means that even if the best guide for Nasus which happens to have over 500 votes and is one of the highest rated guides on Mobafire, won't be displayed in the top five until the author updates it sometime into season 4 this way Guide authors don't have to un-archive their guides and will have the incentive to get their guides back into the top five spots while at the same time giving new season 4 guides sometime to get some ratings for having a new guide in the new season.

Hmm what do you guys think about that idea huh
sig by HogoPogo
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 12:42pm | Report
I am already working on S4 guides, they will be likely released before the season 4 starts.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide