Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Best carry and support combinations for bottom...

Creator: Annabelle July 20, 2012 5:42pm
1 2 3
Annabelle
<Member>
Annabelle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 5:42pm | Report
Which characters do you think synchronize well together, forgetting about the players skill.
Personally, some favorite combinations of mine are.

Ashe and Janna. Lots of cc, slows, a knockup, push back and stun.

Vayne and Alistar. Pulverize, headbut, then Vayne blasts into a wall. Gg.

Tristana and Sona. Tristana has an escape ability, so Sona doesn't have to worry TOO much about lacking CC. However, her healing sustain is amazing for Tristana, and Sona's Q + powerchord compliments Tristana's ability for not having a good harass such as Volley. Not to mention Sona's stun and Tristana's slow is gg for bottom lane.

Ezreal and Soraka. Again, great sustain for Ez, and she doesn't have to worry about her terrible lack of CC too much because of his escaping ability, but supplying Ez with endless amounts of mana allows him to spam his Q which hurts.

Vayne and Lulu. Vayne's Q, and E combo with Lulu's Q and E is just painful! Then including the slow, knockup, shielding, and pew pew from Vayne is just OP.

What are some of yours? Don't hesitate to mention ones I've already touched upon.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 5:44pm | Report
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 5:58pm | Report
Janna- Draven is good. The early Spinning Axe harass is absolutely crazy. Very good kiting power and decent CC for jungle ganks. Definitely one of my favourite not full-aggressive lanes.

Varus- Lulu is another good one that wasn't mentioned yet. Mostly due to the good poke. Also, Lulu's movespeed bonus is a good complement to Varus's no escapes and his Blighted Quiver scales off AP that the MS bonus also gives. Also, very decent CC for ganks.

Mmm, everyone knows about the infamous Graves- Soraka infinite sustain uber-tanky lane. I hope no need for explanation here.

Taric- Vayne. I have no idea why I don't see it anymore. Still one of the greatest lanes. The armor reduction lets Vayne absolutely rip apart the enemy under focus. Also, double AD steroid.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
TheCrazyHydra
<Member>
TheCrazyHydra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:01pm | Report
Leona and Graves
Amazing combo. Enough said.

Sivir and Taric
One of my favs, idk why.

Blitzcrank and Ashe
Pull + knock up + slow + arrow = pentakillz all, day er day.

Really though, any lane with Leona or Alistar as support is great (imo).
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:02pm | Report
The best kill lane i have found is to combine Maokai with either Ezreal or Tristana. Amazing kill lane, assuming the mao is running tanky AP.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:49pm | Report
Blitzcrank can go well with many, provided he has good chances to Rocket Grab. I don't think the problem is who is he good with, rather what is he bad against. Nidalee comes to mind.
However, I like having Ashe (safe laner), Graves (tanky+burst) or Vayne (MOAR CC) by my side.

Sig made by Tamy
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 9:18pm | Report
Leona + Tristana - Possibly the best kill lane, can dunk people at level 2. You can have a similar lane with Ezreal / Corki

Taric + Tristana - Same idea

Janna + Draven - Draven's harass is so good and easy, Janna adds more damage to it and makes it hard to trade with him because of the shield

Soraka + Corki - Corki is very mana hungry, he can harass so easily with Soraka. It also makes it really hard to win against him past level 5/6 because of the armor buff Soraka gives combined with Corki's crazy damage, the other ad will almost certainly die first
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 9:38pm | Report
Aside from what's been mentioned, I like Nunu & Willump+ Draven: MS bonus makes Draven land easy Q's, nice cc and AoE damage, Nunu's E let's Draven land around 2 Q's, which is a lot of damage.

There's also Karma + Graves/ Corki for a lot of burst (move in, karma shields with mantra for AoE damage, speeds up to reduce damage retorts.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 12:08am | Report
I like Graves + Taric, really aggressive lane
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 2:47am | Report
Miss Fortune works great with any aggressive lane partner. Blitzcrank, Alistar, Taric come to mind.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide