Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champ you wish you never Bought?

Creator: Riggsinator August 19, 2010 9:30pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 9:21am | Report
Thats the problem with bad mechanics champions like malza. Hes plenty strong, and his nukes are ridiculous, but they put him in awful positions, and its BEGGING to get him killed. I see no future buff or nerf for Malzahar, sadly.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Sterfry
<Member>
Sterfry's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2010 12:49pm | Report
Urgot... I cannot play him for my life
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2010 5:18am | Report
I actually had to login to my account to find out what chars I had bought... That's the sad part.

As for worst purchase, I'm tied between WW and Xin, and before I start getting flac about it let me explain. I LOVED WW when I tried him for free and had a couple good games. As we all know, you can have a good game on any char. Well, I suck hardcore with WW even though I think it's fun as hell to play him. Xin just because he's not my playstyle.
Kael312
<Member>
Kael312's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 12:00am | Report
oh god, nasus, first starting league, decided i wanted him purely on looks, got him, played about three games, cant play him to save my life, udyr was the same way, other than them i dont really regret any, i may not play them often, but when i bust out my backshelf champions, i do have a lot of fun with them
Blind Monk =/= Udyr. Please do not make that mistake; Blind Monk was made of pure awesome, from concentrate. - Guinsoo
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 12:24am | Report
Shaco post nerf can't do ****. what a waste of rp :(

Jazqa
<Member>
Jazqa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 12:42am | Report
I've enjoyed almost every champ I ever bought and I have bought champs like Urgot and I enjoy them too.

But I really regret buying Evelynn, sure you can get K/D over 1 as her but you don't help your team at all in teamfights.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 1:16am | Report
I'm probably gonna cause alot of controversy from this comment but...

XIN ZHAO - ....

JANNA - Every now and then I think "Hey! I'll play a support!" ..... Does not work for me...

RYZE - You get one round of spells then you die. (I know, I know, I suck at Ryze)

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 2:02pm | Report
Lux
Oh my goodness she is so MEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Kol1po
<Member>
Kol1po's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 8:06pm | Report
i think vlad is the worst Ip ive used considering i cant play him

also MissFortune is kinda annoying
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 5:52am | Report
At first after buying Veigar, but he is one of the champs that I use to nuke people on rare boring ocassion when I just want something else to do. I bought Zilean just because every game I use him I rofl the whole time. It's just so fun.

As for all you who regret buying Evelynn, I love my Evelynn. The way one of my friends and I play Kennen/Eve there aren't team fights. An enemy is dying at all times and we just carry games repeatedly.

I think I will say that I regret buying Janna because I never ever use her, but when I do I am a good support for my pre-made, but it's not what I like to do... Or Ryze. Another one I'm good enough with, but I just don't care for him...at all.

and Soraka... just no
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide