Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion select.

Creator: Bo0nd December 16, 2011 12:21pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Bo0nd
<Member>
Bo0nd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 12:21pm | Report
Hello dear lol players.
I want some suggestions from you guys about choosing a champion.Im almost always playing as support or jungler.Now i want to try a good lane champion who is more offensive.I dont really like playin squishy champs as tf and ashe.I was wondering about Irelia or Yorick.If u can give me some suggestions about those 2 and some new ideas it would be great.Thank you.
Indeed545
<Member>
Indeed545's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 12:37pm | Report
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig

Soraka Guide
!
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 12:42pm | Report
For Tanky ad solo top champions i suggest Garen,Udyr,Yorick,singed and Renekton.

You can play aggressive with these champions because of their ability induced sustain. Singed only has increased hp regen with his ult and i occasionally use it to heal. My favorites out of those 2 are Renekton and Yorick they just have great damage and sustain especially Renekton.

As for AP i like Sion,Nunu,Swain and Gragas.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2011 1:09pm | Report
I would recommend that you look into this one!

No seriously, look at all of the threads in the forum before you post one of your own. There may already be a thread about your problem/suggestion, or there may be a thread devoted to what you're wanting to know.

That link will get you to a thread where there are plenty of people willing to help you decide.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide