Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Champion select.

Creator: Bo0nd
December 16, 2011 12:21pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Champion select.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Bo0nd » December 16, 2011 12:21pm | Report
Hello dear lol players.
I want some suggestions from you guys about choosing a champion.Im almost always playing as support or jungler.Now i want to try a good lane champion who is more offensive.I dont really like playin squishy champs as tf and ashe.I was wondering about Irelia or Yorick.If u can give me some suggestions about those 2 and some new ideas it would be great.Thank you.
Bo0nd's Forum Avatar

Bo0nd
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Indeed545 » December 16, 2011 12:37pm | Report
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig

Soraka Guide
!
Indeed545's Forum Avatar

Indeed545
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by mysim20 » December 16, 2011 12:42pm | Report
For Tanky ad solo top champions i suggest Garen,Udyr,Yorick,singed and Renekton.

You can play aggressive with these champions because of their ability induced sustain. Singed only has increased hp regen with his ult and i occasionally use it to heal. My favorites out of those 2 are Renekton and Yorick they just have great damage and sustain especially Renekton.

As for AP i like Sion,Nunu,Swain and Gragas.
mysim20's Forum Avatar

mysim20
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by STRYKER29 » December 16, 2011 1:09pm | Report
I would recommend that you look into this one!

No seriously, look at all of the threads in the forum before you post one of your own. There may already be a thread about your problem/suggestion, or there may be a thread devoted to what you're wanting to know.

That link will get you to a thread where there are plenty of people willing to help you decide.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
STRYKER29
<Member>
Rep: Notable (21)