Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Champion Sneak Peek: Talon, the Blade Rogue

Creator: React August 12, 2011 8:28pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 1:13pm | Report
I hate when RIOT releases an assassin. They dont know how to balance it and you play either as an OP assassin or UP one.

It happened to Vayne. Great champion, but if the other assassins didnt have some bad points, she'd be a waste of IP.
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2011 1:20pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

gah no please not another stealth champion.

finally another stheal champion you mean... there only 3 REAL stheal evelyn... now broken, shaco hmm ok nice ad jungler and twich big damage but weak. It clearly time for a new one oracle aren't there for no reason.. Btw il buy thsi for sure :D
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 2:54am | Report
Felt this was appropriate.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 4:12am | Report
React wrote:

(...)This is gunna be an instant buy for me, only because he reminds me of Ezio.

Totally agree.
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS!
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 5:34am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

I hate when RIOT releases an assassin. They dont know how to balance it and you play either as an OP assassin or UP one.

It happened to Vayne. Great champion, but if the other assassins didnt have some bad points, she'd be a waste of IP.

Vayne is still really good.

Assassin's aren't balanced around the traditional archetype of "hey guys im squishy but i do a bunch of damage" and instead around the archetype of "I can either one shot you, and get away, or I'm 100% useless".

Which is why most of the assassin champions had to be rebalanced, mainly because they either scaled too well, or their ryhtem was odd(I.E. Bad lane+bad team fight)
Tri lane for life.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 8:36am | Report
Just a big meh :S

Nothing will beat the skarner hype factor
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 6:27pm | Report
gabpin wrote:

finally another stheal champion you mean... there only 3 REAL stheal evelyn... now broken, shaco hmm ok nice ad jungler and twich big damage but weak. It clearly time for a new one oracle aren't there for no reason.. Btw il buy thsi for sure :D

Pointing that way...
Shaco isnt a "real" stealth champ either. (Otherwise someone like Vayne is also one. Shorter invis, same function)
Regarding the stealth rework, Riot also labled him as just "invisible".

Hopefully heĀ“ll be a heavy melee one, that will scare most of those fanboys away so that you can pick him easily if you want to.

Just curious if his copied "Fan of Knives" becomes sth interesting or is rendered to some useless ad aoe-dmg.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide