Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champions that Have Permanently Gone MIA: NAME...

Creator: wengthemeng August 10, 2012 5:02pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 10:25pm | Report
Ziggs too for me
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 6:16am | Report
Mowen wrote:

I played Talon pretty exclusively for a while. ^_^ I love him! My main problem with him is you normally want to pick him after the other mid is selected (I always play him mid) but when you're in solo queue you might not be able to get an AP Top in which case you have too much physical damage. :c

Fok da systam, is what I say. Blind pick, go mid, don't bother telling someone to go AP. 90% of the time you'll counter their mid, and 100% of the time it won't occur to them to build armor. Normals OP uehehehe.

But exactly what you said is why he's not my most played champion in ranked. :(

And how long did you play him exclusively? Because honestly, there was a time where I could only play Warwick and nearly got to level 30 playing only him, then I learnt how to play Talon and played him pretty exclusively for a couple of hundred games probably. :L I know more than 2 champs now though! ^.^
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 7:00am | Report

Fok da systam, is what I say. Blind pick, go mid, don't bother telling someone to go AP. 90% of the time you'll counter their mid, and 100% of the time it won't occur to them to build armor. Normals OP uehehehe.

But exactly what you said is why he's not my most played champion in ranked. :(

And how long did you play him exclusively? Because honestly, there was a time where I could only play Warwick and nearly got to level 30 playing only him, then I learnt how to play Talon and played him pretty exclusively for a couple of hundred games probably. :L I know more than 2 champs now though! ^.^

Why did you changed back when I only knew how to Play Kassadin and Ahri(post 2nd nerf I bought her) I used to have some freakilish huge Win Ratios Oo(Like having times where I didn't lost one single match by Like 3-4 weeks)

2 Main OP
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 11:16am | Report
SirAeros wrote:

Why did you changed back when I only knew how to Play Kassadin and Ahri(post 2nd nerf I bought her) I used to have some freakilish huge Win Ratios Oo(Like having times where I didn't lost one single match by Like 3-4 weeks)

2 Main OP

Because eveeeeeeentually I did get bored of playing both of them each game. :P + My win ratios with Talon are just as high as they were back when he was the only thing I played because I still play him pretty often, so I'm not losing any skill with him. And although I'll admit my Midwick probably isn't as strong as it used to be ( :( ) in top lane I still have a really high win ratio with Warwick. I play ranked a lot now too, so if I have to play against someone who counters either Warwick top for example, I shouldn't play WW top. Nowadays I play a large variety of top champions to a decent level.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide